Luigi - I scored a princess - T shirt

EmreNU

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, l had a question for my fellow CAGs:

I'm looking for a T shirt for my cousin. It was last seen at Hot Topic but it's not at my store anymore. It has Luigi running away with Princess, with the tagline "I Scored a Princess." Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if so, where I can order it online or find it in stores? (I checked 80stees.com and, as mentioned, Hot Topic).

Thanks a lot and happy CAGing holidays,
Emre

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Sweet how did mono get banned?[/QUOTE]

Man, I had him blocked and never noticed:applause:

Chances are it's the general amount of asshatery that he's been spreading.

[quote name='orangemage']WOW...i never heard of that one[/QUOTE]
The weird thing is that it's not on GameFAQs. So, I'll have to try it later.

haha, classically trained, I like that one. and that picture from the shirt in question of the the OP looks familiar, is that in the SMB2 US manual or box art or something?

[quote name='Danro']And here I thought the Contra code was LEGEND!!!![/QUOTE]

It really is. I remember using that one all the time and trying it for other Konami games to see if it worked in general.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']Man, I had him blocked and never noticed:applause:

Chances are it's the general amount of asshatery that he's been spreading.[/QUOTE]same here, excellent news, I'm glad he's gone

I have the Bullet Bill 'Ememy' shirt listed on that page, one of my favorite shirts! I also have a dark green shirt from Hot Topic that has a faded/broken looking classic Legend of Zelda logo on it. That one I don't wear so much. I'm a dork, I don't care. :D

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']The Mario Power-Up shirt = da bomb, no way around that.[/QUOTE]

I have that shirt. :D

Those are some great shirts. I am so going to buy the "Made in the 80s" one if they ever get it in XL...

I also might buy the Zelda one for when I not only want to look nerdy but gay as well.

You never know when such an occasion might arise.

oh man, i didn't know the garment district had an online shop. boo hoo, no dollar-a-pound clothes online.

That secret to eternal life shirt failed. even if it really is a code, nobody knows that one.

I bought the 'classically trained' shirt at Hot Topic forever ago...a few months ago I saw it at Target for far cheaper. Might look there if you want it.

[quote name='Inferno-X']I have the Bullet Bill 'Ememy' shirt listed on that page, one of my favorite shirts! I also have a dark green shirt from Hot Topic that has a faded/broken looking classic Legend of Zelda logo on it. That one I don't wear so much. I'm a dork, I don't care. :D[/QUOTE]

I have that green shirt as well, I wear it occasionally... I also have the "don't make me go zelda on you" but I got a medium and, well, I don't usually dress emo (I'm 6'5" so yea). These shirts are sweet, though.

bread's done
Back