Luigis mansion dark moon $34.99 Newegg. Must be email subscriber.

[quote name='M_A_C']Thanks dude, first deal I've seen on this game in a while.[/QUOTE]

This came out less than a month ago, right? The game hasn't even been out for "a while"

[quote name='slidecage']sure this was 34.99 release week at kmart[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was plus Newegg had a $10 off promo to make it $29.99 before release.

Got this for 29.99 no tax free ship at new egg and got 27 for trading it in at amazon

Fun fantastic game one of if not the best 3DS games sofar

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']This came out less than a month ago, right? The game hasn't even been out for "a while"[/QUOTE]

Lol...why do some people on this forum feel the need to latch onto small details and crap on someone else? What was the point of even posting this? The guy was just waiting for a deal on the game and thanked the OP for finding one. :roll:

But, back on topic, for anyone who bought an XL during the recent sales (or who has an XL that's not registered), don't forget that registering this game with your XL right now (before 4/30) through the club nintendo site will get you a free game download (from a selection of 5 solid retail titles).

Last edited by a moderator:
Now only if I could snag a blue or red 3ds XL somewhere for 159 or as a bundle for 199 (not mario kart bundle lol)

I recently picked this up ... pretty fun. If anyone recently bought a 3DS XL and is interested in the free game deal, I could part with my reg code for a decent trade (already have an original 3DS from a ways back). Just PM me

bread's done
Back