Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - PRE-OWNED $19.99 @ BBY

It's been $20 forever and it's been OoS forever too lol.

There's more $20 ones like pokemon X/Y just need to be lucky enough to see it when it's in stock

There's a ton of best selling 3ds games at BB for $20 or less (many $9.99) that are in store only.  And it's been that way for ....I dn't know..... 8 months at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a ton of best selling 3ds games at BB for $20 or less (many $9.99) that are in store only. And it's been that way for ....I dn't know..... 8 months at least.
Yeah I just looked at my order history and some of the $9.99 games were in stock for shipping on October 12th and sold out almost instantly. I did get Fantasy Life and Kirby Triple Deluxe shipped, the other games got cancelled.

Not avail for shipping, so congrats to whomever actually finds one of these unicorns in store
Is this game truly Unicorn? I see it available all the time, I bought it but never got far into the game.

Should I be buying copies of this game up and reselling them online or what? xD

Is this game truly Unicorn? I see it available all the time, I bought it but never got far into the game.

Should I be buying copies of this game up and reselling them online or what? xD
A unicorn to find as far as Best Buy pre-owned is concerned ...

I am also surprised that Luigi's Mansion 2 didn't get a Selects release, but I don't think it garners the kind of attention that a core Mario or DK game does.

The problem is Bestbuy don't give much for 3ds games compared to Gamestop so people are probably not trading it making them have no stock even at these low prices.

I am also surprised that Luigi's Mansion 2 didn't get a Selects release, but I don't think it garners the kind of attention that a core Mario or DK game does.
are you a wizard?

0809_announcement_grae7jn6.png

I was able to get that last fall for $18 shipped...it comes in and out of stock. Much harder to nail down the pokemon games though, especially lately with the GO craze. I just got Xenoblade for $18 shipped, but that went out of stock shortly after I purchased it on the website.

are you a wizard?
Was about to post the same thing.

Pretty sure I originally mentioned this, which is why he said "I am also surprised..." But you know, that's cool :-({|=

This was a launch window 3ds game, no? I assumed this to be a shoe-in for $19.99 Nintendo Selects
Damn, deny a wizard his title much? That's harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back