Lukewarm - Best Buy Thanksgiving Sale (10% off accessories)

WillGabriel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Got an email from Best Buy this morning:

swv0bk.png

Not their best discount, but it might be a decent time to use Reward Zone points if you've got 'em.

Edit: Whoops, never mind that. I forgot that Best Buy doesn't allow ISPU for their online-only sales anymore. Boo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WillGabriel']Got an email from Best Buy this morning:
Not their best discount, but it might be a decent time to use Reward Zone points if you've got 'em.[/QUOTE]

You can finally use reward zone points with online purchases? Sweet.

[quote name='Rastafari']You can finally use reward zone points with online purchases? Sweet.[/QUOTE]

I don't see where it says you can use points online. Maybe the OP means for ISPU?
I may pick up a thing or two, too bad I wasted spent $20 recently on a PSN card...

Last year I took a trip to England in September. Near the place that I stayed at was a lake. So I asked a guy, how's the water feel like. He said it's luke warm. So I jumped in, coldest water ever. I told him you told me it was luke warm, but it was freezing. He said sorry, it luke warm to me

BaDumChing_Rimshot_Punchline_Drumroll_Sound_Engine.jpg

[quote name='djsaiyan']I really hate how these sales now exclude in-store pickup.

Lame.[/QUOTE]

I know it sucks. Only BB does it, FS has allowed in-store pickup in their online only sales.

Bought Tatsunoko vs Capcom, a pink Intec wii nunchuk (hope it doesn't break in two minutes) and a Wii points card. Not the best deals around, but good enough for me, especially for the Tatsunoko at least.

Looks like the games already on sale are further reduced. Transformers: War for Cybertron is $35.99, Splinter Cell Conviction and GTA: Episodes from Liberty City are $17.99, etc.

I re-ordered a lot of upcoming games I'd previously pre-ordered at Futureshop for 10% off cause they now had the 800 reward points at BB plus the 10% off. Saved a few bucks and got $30 in reward, not bad. This was also the best opportunity I've seen yet for the upcoming Need For Speed which is listed everywhere for $70, now I got it for $63 with 800 reward.

bread's done
Back