Lumines-like GBA game

[quote name='nakedsushi']Found this little gem earlier today:

http://akumaatr.nintendev.com/gleam.html

Basically, it's Lumines, but for the GBA. Thank god for homebrew. I loaded it onto my flash cart and it ran perfectly on my DS. Now I won't have PSP envy anymore :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

the only problem I see with this is the lack of wide screen since Lumines's gameplay was partially based off the length of the screen... nice for people with no PSP though.

At first I was thinking that this would probably end up being a crappy knock-off of my most beloved PSP game... but this is actually a damn good knock-off! The music isn't as good as the PSP's but it's not bad. The gameplay is very similar though!

Thanks OP!:)

[quote name='stocker08']Wow, someone is going to get sued................[/quote]

Lol, took the words right outta my mouth :lol:

the game is pretty big....almost 256 mbits. This will take my entire flash cart. Maybe it's time to get a bigger one. hmm...

yikes! this is big. It's about the size of most NDS games! Good thing my M3 doesn't use mbits, so my 1 gig flash card can hold this nicely :) Fun little game too, though I miss the soundtrack/widescreen of Lumines.

[quote name='stocker08']Wow, someone is going to get sued................[/QUOTE]

Um, no. Unless they're using graphics / music from the original.

this is really cool!

are there any other good freeware / homebrew gba games out there worth downloading? i've found some sites, but i don't think it's worth browsing through 1000+ files to find one or two good ones...

bread's done
Back