Lumines or Sonic Rush?

Yoohoo1231

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Quick question, do I go with Lumines for $10 used or Sonic Rush for $15 new?
I tend to like the platform genre more but is Lumines so good that I should hold off on it for now?
(I have both a DS and a PSP.)

Basically looking for opinions for either case.

Sonic Rush is one of the better DS games IMO. Lumines is one of the better PSP games. I'm not much for puzzle games, but I really really like Lumines. Sonic Rush is very fun while it lasts, but is somewhat short. If you can only get one I would say Lumines, its definately worth $10, and then get Sonic Rush as your next game.

I still play Lumines today and I got it on launch day. If that helps you out any. Haven't played Sonic Rush so I can't say much about it.

Personally I think you should get both. But if I had to choose it would be Lumines because to me it has more replay value. It is just crazy addictive.

I have both, and I'd recommend Lumines over Sonic Rush. While Sonic Rush is a solid game, Lumines was one of the biggest reasons I bought my PSP.

Oh man how do you have a psp and not have Lumines? It's such a great game. I'm sure you've played plenty of sonic games before so you probably won't get any new experiences from sonic rush. Lumines is probably the best puzzle game I've ever played. Highly recommended.

Sonic Rush is so damn fun it's almost criminal. It looks dazzling on my DS Lite, too. On the other hand, Lumines is a fun, addictive puzzle game, and for 10 bucks, you can't really pass it up. I say Lumines first, then Sonic Rush as soon as you can spare another 15 bones.

Both games are fun, but Sonic Rush is now $20 at Best Buy most days. You can still always use a Gamer's Gift Card to pick it up for $15. Go with Lumines.

Haven't played Sonic Rush, but Lumines is an amazing game. Very addictive, it was in my PSP for 2 months straight. Just thinking about it makes me want to pop it back in.

So, you can't go wrong with Lumines.

I'd go with Lumines... I typically hate puzzle games, but Lumines was entertaining as hell and it has some fantastic music. Sonic Rush... well, I didn't really like it too much. I really like the older Sonic games because of their combination of platforming and speed, but Rush really seemed to lack in terms of the platforming... it really feels like all you do in the game is run from left to right without any thinking required whatsoever. The boss battles in the game were pretty awful too.

If the gamer's gift card works on Sonic to bring it down to $10, then getting both is an option.
If not, it looks like I'll be going for Lumines due to the overwhelming responses. I had played it before, but in a loud area with no sound so I guess I missed a big part of it.

bread's done
Back