Lunar 2 EB for Saturn US?

Desslok

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I was looking at game faqs and under Lunar 2 Eternal Blue for saturn they have a NA release by capcom, did this ever go through? Is it rare? Is it worth looking for over the PSX version or are they the same?

any info would be appreciated

actually WD released a few titles for Saturn, Albert Ossedy, Dragon Force. Up until their conflict with Sega, they only published for Sega system.

What happen is that WD was planning to release Lunar 1 for Saturn, but they have a disagreement with Sega. They ended up canceling the US release and convince the Japanese developer to port the game to PSX. Then WD bring that version to US.

Also for both the Japanese versions for Saturn is everything in Japanese(I know right kind of a stupid question) but are there any subtitles?

[quote name='62t']actually WD released a few titles for Saturn, Albert Ossedy, Dragon Force. Up until their conflict with Sega, they only published for Sega system.
[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the brilliant Iron Storm.

Both GameSpot and IGN list Lunar games for Saturn. My guess is the one the OP is talking about was a Japan-only, published by Capcom.

bread's done
Back