Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete Official Strategy Guide FT!!

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have up for a trade an almost flawless condition Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete Strategy Guide for PSX. There are no creases on any of the pages, all of the original stickers are in place. There a couple tiny marks on the slip cover, but aside from that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's the nice hardcover one, 300+ pages, and I hate to let it go, but I don't have this game anymore. I am not interested in selling because I don't think anyone here will want to compete with ebay prices, so I'm open to trades. I only have a GC, PSP, and DS, and not a whole lot of games for any of them, so make an offer.

Major Wants are:
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time GC
Popolocrois PSP
Resident Evil Ds
Super Princess Peach DS

I would also be interested in these CDs:
Senses Fail: Let if Enfold You Dlx Edt.
Old AFI cds
old Alkaline Trio Cds

Or these DVDs:
Memento
Requiem for a Dream

PS: Anyone who PMed me about leaving feedback for them, I will get to it all within the next couple days. I've been real busy lately and haven't been on in a while, so sorry about that.

Yeah, ebay prices are a bit nuts... I'm trying to sell off a rare guide I found recently, so I can afford Shadow Hearts, and people have been looking at me like I belong in a rubber room.

What other Gamecube games are you looking for? I believe I can track down Prince of Persia, and maybe you'd like a few games to go with it.

Some other possible GC games I would be looking for are King Kong, Fire Emblem, Tiger Woods 06, Eternal Darkness (low priority), and Ikaruga (low priority)

bread's done
Back