M&M's Movie Instant Win Game

If anyone is interested. I have a few $3 codes i'd be willing to trade significantly low for amazon. paypal, psn or whatever kind of gc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one no show on e-mail.  Went back to it on my phone, and pressed really hard on the e-mail button there. It then arrived.

So I won yesterday, when I texted today it said I won again but had the same confirm number.
I've won 3 times and its been the same number all 3 times but different tickets when I printed them out

It will show each ticket as a different link when you visit the website

Last edited by a moderator:
So after your 5th win, it will just tell you loose ever time? Instead of saying you maxed out or something, that would have been nice lol.

I've only won 3 times in a month so don't get too down about it.... This contest isn't one of those you win every other day sadly lol
I'm not getting down, I was just saying that for me it says I lose every time after the 5th win, so I don't think they'll give you a message letting you know you hit your max win amount.

If you play around 5 AM CST, you will have a better chance of winning. I played quite a few different times of day and that was the most successful time with 13 of my wins happening during that hour with multiple wins on different phones during the same hour.

I'm not getting down, I was just saying that for me it says I lose every time after the 5th win, so I don't think they'll give you a message letting you know you hit your max win amount.

If you play around 5 AM CST, you will have a better chance of winning. I played quite a few different times of day and that was the most successful time with 13 of my wins happening during that hour with multiple wins on different phones during the same hour.
Ah see I read your post wrong last night... I thought you meant you had played 5 times and were pissed you hadn't won yet haha sorry about that (I was hammered drunk when I posted that.... Have no idea how I even made a sentence lol)

Tried to use at a theatre listed on the list, and the card kept saying declined. WTF, this happened on all 4 cards I have.

bread's done
Back