M!NRD Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 6/22: New Characters! Action Replay Code for importers!

[quote name='Hollow Man']My fierce impatience is worth an extra $10, heh.

-HM[/quote]
QFT.

Like the boxart. Cannot wait to play this.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Like the boxart.[/quote]

Yep; it's l33t.

In preparation, I basically "finished" EBA this weekend (how can one ever truly be finished with these games?). I only had the last three songs to beat with the Divas, but I put it down for a few months. So I plowed through it. I'm fully ready now for Ouendan 2!

-HM

[quote name='Hollow Man']Yep; it's l33t.

In preparation, I basically "finished" EBA this weekend (how can one ever truly be finished with these games?). I only had the last three songs to beat with the Divas, but I put it down for a few months. So I plowed through it. I'm fully ready now for Ouendan 2!

-HM[/quote]get all 300's in every song on every difficulty :) i settled for all S's on every song + difficulty, and that stole away a good 50 hours

I'm just not one for getting S-ranks. As long as I get above B I call it a day. I probably should be going for A, but I've got enough other games on my plate.

-HM

I don't care about rank... as long as I beat it, I'm happy. :lol:

I'm stuck in the last difficulty in Ouendan, but I haven't played for so long, I'm really out of practice. I figure I'll try again once I play Ouendan 2, since that'll train me up.

Well, the boxart is definitely great. I'm glad I preordered this, though I have a feeling the pile of DS games I have won't get finished for quite some time now. As it is, even though I've had them "finished" for awhile, I still have trouble putting down the first one or EBA. I'm not even really trying for all S ranks(though I do have around 4-5 S ranks on each game), the game's just that fun even now.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I don't care about rank... as long as I beat it, I'm happy. :lol:

I'm stuck in the last difficulty in Ouendan, but I haven't played for so long, I'm really out of practice. I figure I'll try again once I play Ouendan 2, since that'll train me up.[/quote]insane mode is just hard with reversed beats and smaller circles, other than that its pretty much the same, albeit a tad harder :)

i've placed my pre-order at play asia last week getting giddy for this one lol

i've only got 2 S ranks and weird that its both on insane. Don't know names of the songs (and too lazy to google em haha) but they were the ones with the guy who turns into a giant to fight the giant rat and the other was the police guys vs robots. Those are probably my favorite songs in the game :)

I dunno why but when I play on the lower difficulties with the slower tempo, I suck at timing pretty badly but once it speeds up I'm good to go haha

all i ask for in this version is a cutscene skip button to go straight to the gameplay :bomb:

[quote name='ahou']i've placed my pre-order at play asia last week getting giddy for this one lol

i've only got 2 S ranks and weird that its both on insane. Don't know names of the songs (and too lazy to google em haha) but they were the ones with the guy who turns into a giant to fight the giant rat and the other was the police guys vs robots. Those are probably my favorite songs in the game :)

I dunno why but when I play on the lower difficulties with the slower tempo, I suck at timing pretty badly but once it speeds up I'm good to go haha

all i ask for in this version is a cutscene skip button to go straight to the gameplay :bomb:[/quote]from what i hear, it takes everything that they improved on in EBA and adding more :) so cutscene skip is good to go

[quote name='Hollow Man']I'm just not one for getting S-ranks. As long as I get above B I call it a day. I probably should be going for A, but I've got enough other games on my plate.

-HM[/quote]
Haha, that's funny the best I go for is a B-rank.

I'm terrible at Ouendan but I really enjoy it, but I am getting a little sick of maigoyume rubbing those S-ranks in our faces. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']Haha, that's funny the best I go for is a B-rank.

I'm terrible at Ouendan but I really enjoy it, but I am getting a little sick of maigoyume rubbing those S-ranks in our faces. :lol:[/quote]

haha, oh well, i just loved the game that much :) besides you should've seen how many times i wanted to throw my ds at the wall trying to do RSG on insane

I often wanted to throw my DS into a wall. But I get a great feeling beating the game on insane on some of the tougher songs. You just get into this cool groove where you're at one with the game, and you can anticipate where you need to go. Like using The Force!

-HM

[quote name='Hollow Man']I often wanted to throw my DS into a wall. But I get a great feeling beating the game on insane on some of the tougher songs. You just get into this cool groove where you're at one with the game, and you can anticipate where you need to go. Like using The Force!

-HM[/quote]It's true. After playing "Material Girl" on EBA a ton on the harder difficulty to get it down I think the patterns are etched into my brain somewhere. I say that, because about 3 months after I last touched the game, I heard MG on the radio at a restraunt I was at. Instantly all the icons popped up on my eyes and I could see it all.

It was a little weird, actually.

[quote name='asianxcore']just put down a pre-order at Play-Asia.

they won't charge my credit card until the game actually ships right?[/quote]
Correct.

[quote name='Hollow Man']I often wanted to throw my DS into a wall. But I get a great feeling beating the game on insane on some of the tougher songs. You just get into this cool groove where you're at one with the game, and you can anticipate where you need to go. Like using The Force!

-HM[/quote]pretty much sums it up from my experience

[quote name='hootie']....Why wouldn't it? :whistle2:s[/quote]

It's been very high on bestsellers for a month. Who knows how many preorders they've gotten. I'm just wondering if they'll be able to fulfill all of them on day 1.

Crap...I was thinking of that in the back of my head, but I hope its not true, because I definitely wouldn't be in the first shipment...

i just put my order in yesterday, but its from yes-asia so i'm not really expecting it to get here anytime soon after its released

A bunch of new media has been added over the past few days. Check 'em out, if you want. Unfortunately, all of the song lists still only have the 12 songs confirmed so far. But, I'm confident that they'll add the next seven songs when they finish the official web site.

[quote name='hack']Pre-ordered it from my local shop a few days ago.

I sooo cannot wait for this game. Its going to rock.[/quote]lucky, we don't have many if any of those places here in Canada at all :cry:

Is there a chance my pre-order at Play-Asia will ship before the 17th?

I got a "preparing order" status change, as well as my credit card being charged today.

Mine is also "preparing order" at Playasia, and I ordered it a month ago as of tomorrow. Wouldn't it be a nice surprise to see it ship tomorrow!

Hmm. I also have a "Preparing Order" status -- though my card has yet to be charged. Though, I only got around to pre-ordering it about a week ago -- so if they received a lot of pre-orders, I might not actually be on this first shipment.

[quote name='ahou']same here with the preparing order and card charged, could they ship 3 days earlier than the release date?[/quote]i doubt they'll break street date in Japan, but you never know

Question to those who have had their cards charged already:

By the Ouendan 2 listing on your order number status, do you have a checkmark by the Qty. number? (The one that indicates that it's "Available/Reserved for your order/Ready for dispatch" ?)

Because I don't. Though, I'm not in any big rush to get it, either -- I'll have fun with it either way.

[quote name='Warg']Question to those who have had their cards charged already:

By the Ouendan 2 listing on your order number status, do you have a checkmark by the Qty. number? (The one that indicates that it's "Available/Reserved for your order/Ready for dispatch" ?)

Because I don't. Though, I'm not in any big rush to get it, either -- I'll have fun with it either way.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you are talking about....under the "Play-Asia.com Order #"? at the top?

I do have a checkmark next to "Preparing Order". On the details (Product Name) it shows that I have a QTY of 1.

Here's what I'm talking about. Under the "Order Value" section in the Order number page, you'll see something like this (except in columns):
Product name
Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 (Japan, No Region Protection)
Release date May 16, 2007

Qty.

Price/Unit
US$ 48.90

Price
US$ 48.90
For the folks who have already had their cards charged -- inbetween the Product name and Qty. columns, is there a circled checkmark there? (That's the checkmark that means "Available/Reserved for your order/Ready for dispatch.")

I have another product in my order (a Touch Pen Attachment DS Lite (white) ) that does. But Ouendan 2 doesn't yet.

Warg, I do not have a check mark, but another item I ordered (an Animal Crossing figure) does have the checkmark. It's been like that for quite a while, and I preordered a month ago. It's still preparing.

I think I'll wait till the preorder furor dies and it's in-stock for a quick and easy YesAsia order. Hopefully early importers will tell me it's better than the first.

[quote name='botticus']I think I'll wait till the preorder furor dies and it's in-stock for a quick and easy YesAsia order. Hopefully early importers will tell me it's better than the first.[/quote]i just threw my order down before i forget about it, don't really care if it gets here anytime soon, i have such a backlog to slug through, besides its a pleasant surprise when a game you forgot about shows up at your doorstep :)

[quote name='yukine']I hope there is a glitch in this game, where if you get an S-Rank on all of the songs the cart then self-destructs. :twisted:[/quote]awww why you gotta hate yukine :cry:?

bread's done
Back