Mac Laptop vs PC laptop

gabolous

CAGiversary!
So I'm in the market for a laptop, debating on which direction to go. I just use it for basic typing, spread sheets, pdf's occasional PvsZ. I want something fast and has 5 years of life in it. What's ur guys' take and what do you recommend, also where can I get awesome deals?

One is really expensive and one isn't. Do you wan't to spend a lot of money to go on the internet or not? If you would like to spend a lot, then a Mac is your best bet.

Honestly unless you have a dire need for a metal unibody, go for a pc, you can get one with the same specs as a mac for half the price if you look. Also it depends on if you like mac or pc. If you are a gamer I would go pc, even though steam is helping you get alot more mileage out of a pc for gaming.

If you want 5 years of life, I'd definitely go a little above a cheap netbook, but no need for a $1200 Macbook if you don't use it too much. Don't get me wrong, my Macbook is fucking amazing, but I use it all the time and it endures hell on a daily basis. If you just want a casual laptop, grab a sale model at Best Buy or something.

bread's done
Back