Mac users we can now stream music/pictures!

The demo just shows 100 songs. You have to pay for the full version, a whopping $10, to get the full functionality of your entire play list.

To me this is one helluva bargain as I was going to buy a cheap Windows box to enable media playback.

I emailed the developer and they are trying to get iTunes' radio station selection to work as well. I think that's worth $10 alone if they can pull it off.

yaay for all 4 of us!

its actually really awesome that they are doing this...i refuse to go back to a windoze system and compatability with a mac is damn nice

now lets hope MS doesnt shut them down or something

what are you running?

i have a G4 mac mini 1.42 w/ 1gig ram

im still trying to find a 360 though...i can find cores, just no premiums :( :(

Home- G4 QS 933, 1 GB RAM, 1 TB HD (part of it networked storage) all running on hardwired 10/100 network with 2 available wireless nodes.
Work- Dual Core G5. 2.3, 1.5 GB, 250 SATA

blackjaw- hope you can find premium.

Has anyone had music "hiccups" with this?

When I updated Tiger this week the program will be streaming, you get a 1-2 second dropout, then the song starts back up that much further forward, not where it got cut off.

[quote name='themadbunny']Home- G4 QS 933, 1 GB RAM, 1 TB HD (part of it networked storage) all running on hardwired 10/100 network with 2 available wireless nodes.
Work- Dual Core G5. 2.3, 1.5 GB, 250 SATA

blackjaw- hope you can find premium.[/QUOTE]

Still cant find a 360 but Ive got the program ready to go when I do :(

bread's done
Back