Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter worth the new price

Vampyre

CAG Veteran
Its got really mixed reviews. So i dont really know. Have any of you guys played it?

I have been dying for a new FPS since i beat deus ex 2.

you can get the used one for 8.99

I payed 4.98 from target clearance and it wasn't worth that price to me. The contorls are TERRABLE! It really makes the game suck. If you can get past that it might be fun. I played the first level (died twenty times) keep looking at wall/floor/celling so hey you MIGHT like it. Try halo with bad graphics / voice acting / and horable controls

SOund like fun

nah didn't think so!

Did we play the same game? Unless you're talking about the PS2 version, the Xbox version looked nice. Not as good as Halo, but duh.

The controls weren't bad either. No different than any other console FPS.

Voice acting, yeah, okay...but you can skip most of that.

And you died 20 times on the first level? Eesh...well, I guess I'd hate a game I sucked at too.

yes it was the ps2 version! Trade in the same day!
I am not a game hater by any cents. Especially when its 10 or less but this game for me was one of the worst. Maybe I didn't give it long enough!? Maybe I just wanted to have a trade in for the new bond game. I don't know. I would maybe rent it before you buy it though!

I got the XBox version, and thought it was a sub-par FPS, the control system was ok, but the levels just seemed really really square and unfleshed to me, much like if a 12-year old made them. I paid $5, and it was only worth about half that....

I'll admit that I was looking forward to getting it, but once I started playing, I just found it tedious, and it now sits on my self with the hundreds of other unplayed/unfinished games.

[quote name='magilacudy']Hopefully a combination of Breakdown, Halo 2, and Doom 3 will fulfill my FPS needs.[/quote]

:D

I rented the XBOX version and thought it was a little more than decent. For a cheap price, hey its a good time passer. The voice acting for Mace is none other than punk/hardcore legend Henry Rollins.

bread's done
Back