MacHeist Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be really appreciate anyone buying through my link. I've been fishing for my 2nd referral (already got 1) for several days now. I've emailed all my friends, I've posted on twitter, I've posted on facebook, I've posted on the MacHeist forums, I've even requested to have my name added to http://mhrefferals.webs.com/ -- I just need 1 more.

It really is a nice bundle, and don't forget that by buying the bundle you are also getting the chance to help out a charity (or several if you choose that way!). With the economy in the downturn that it is in, I know these charities could use all the help they can get.

If you do use my link, please let me know. I thank you in advance, and hope you enjoy the apps even if you don't purchase through my link.

~vpr

Last edited by a moderator:
I am an avid Mac user and am always looking for new apps, but unfortunately I would only use like 4 of them at most.

And for $39, I think I can pass.

Sorry about that.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I am an avid Mac user and am always looking for new apps, but unfortunately I would only use like 4 of them at most.

And for $39, I think I can pass.

Sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

Remember that the price of entry for the bundle is probably far lower than the price of those 4 apps you want. Not to mention you'd be contributing a part of the proceeds (25%) to a charity, or multiple charities from a wide selection of choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back