Macs can officially dual boot.

usickenme

CAGiversary!
Coolness...it looks like Apple has embraced dual-booting machines. This is great for someone like me who only uses their PC for one program.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/

As elegant as it gets
Boot Camp lets you install Windows XP without moving your Mac data, though you will need to bring your own copy to the table, as Apple Computer does not sell or support Microsoft Windows.(1) Boot Camp will burn a CD of all the required drivers for Windows so you don't have to scrounge around the Internet looking for them.

Run XP natively
Once you’ve completed Boot Camp, simply hold down the option key at startup to choose between Mac OS X and Windows. (That’s the “alt” key for you longtime Windows users.) After starting up, your Mac runs Windows completely natively. Simply restart to come back to Mac

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Oh, yeah. NOW you want a Mac forum![/QUOTE]

No, I still don't want a Mac forum. All Mac threads still fit in this forum. I have two Macs and a PC at home, so I'm definitely not anti-Mac.

[quote name='shipwreck']No, I still don't want a Mac forum. All Mac threads still fit in this forum. I have two Macs and a PC at home, so I'm definitely not anti-Mac.[/quote]

I was kidding. \\:D/

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']I was kidding. \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know, I just didn't want to be known as a Mac hater around here.

bread's done
Back