Mad Catz ECTV Sale! $80 FightSticks + Tons of Savings!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Mad Catz ECTV Sale! $80 FightSticks + Tons of Savings!

Mad Catz is a proud sponsor of this weekend's East Coast Throwdown V!

We also have some AMAZING deals just for this event! Make sure you check them out! You can see all the deals/coverage for this weekend here: http://www.madcatz.com/throw-down-with-mad-catz-at-ect-v/

DEAL NO. 1 – $20 OFF SELECT FIGHTSTICKS! USE CODE ‘ECT20′ ON…

For North America (US & Canada) customers! You can get the Major League Gaming or the SOULCALIBUR V FightSticks for just $80! That’s a 50% savings from the original price! Enter coupon code ‘ECT20′ at checkout to save $20 OFF the following:

Don’t forget! These are while supplies last and this promo ends on May 21!

DEAL NO. 2 – $60 OFF SELECT FIGHTSTICKS! USE CODE ‘ECT60′ ON…

Another great promo code for North America (US & Canada) customers! Massive savings of $60 OFF some of our best products! Enter coupon code ‘ECT60′ at checkout to save $60 OFF the following:

Don’t forget! These are while supplies last and this promo ends on May 21!

While you’re at it, be sure to check out our newly launched range of apparel, Mad Catz Game Hard Wear! As seen below…

Thanks for checking out the deals!

[quote name='Francision']Thanks MarkMan! Went ahead and got the Hello Kitty fightstick![/QUOTE]

Good stuff, let me know what you think of it when you get it!

Damn it Markman, don't make me buy that kitty stick!
I was just talking to a friend last night, he wanted me to get a stick for him. This is really great timing for me, thanks. Really thinking of selling him one of mine and grabbing the Sanrio and the Soul Caliber sticks.

Bummer, you guys are out of the 360 version of the Street Fighter x Sanrio sticks... Should have picked it up at PAX East when I had the chance.

[quote name='Taros']Bummer, you guys are out of the 360 version of the Street Fighter x Sanrio sticks... Should have picked it up at PAX East when I had the chance.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry :( ! Those were great deals too! We have about 20 left that we are saving for our booth at EVO 2013. That will be the only other place to get it for the crazy deal price.

[quote name='Psybuster']Any difference between the Soul Edition and TTT2 sticks besides artwork and the foam padding thing on the bottom of the latter?[/QUOTE]

The TTT2 sticks have the standard button mapping that most people are used to (same as the SFIV series TE sticks). It also comes with an extra art panel.

We just want more people to get into fighting games and the fighting game community. Even if we have to mark off our product a few dollars, it's worth it to get more people involved so we can hopefully support more events/more players!

I'm not into Sanrio style characters, but that stick looks too cool to pass up on. Great deal. Safe to say I picked this one up.

That pink...

Personally it really depends on what you want out of stick. The sticks involved in the above deals have a lot of differences, varying from everything from button mapping, to angled curves, artwork style, modding ability and more.

I'd look at the feature set and ask questions. I'm here to help!

I've wanted one of these since the first one. I actually bought one but then lot my job and had to return it without opening it.

I still hesitate though because for that much money I want it to be multi-platform.

Btw love the San rio stick. I'd buy a regular one and a san rio one and make that my second player stick just to hear friends complain about it.

Nice, that will be the chance I could get one. when will your booth go live at EVO? I need to get that SF X SANRIO stick before you sell out lol.

[quote name='MarkMan']Yeah, sorry :( ! Those were great deals too! We have about 20 left that we are saving for our booth at EVO 2013. That will be the only other place to get it for the crazy deal price.
[/QUOTE]

Aww, was gonna ask if you guys were going to be saving any for PAX Prime, but that's cool. I grabbed the PS3 version and just plan on dual modding it. Thanks for the deals!

I've been trying to find someone that's going to the event that might be willing to pick up one of the 360 HKvsSF sticks for 360. If someone here is going and wouldn't mind do that for me please pm me.

Thanks for the heads up Markman

[quote name='MellowSeth']If i bought a PS3 fightstick would it also work on my PC? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

Our PS3 FightSticks aren't designed for PC compatibility however will work with most PCs, depending on your chipset. If you 100% want compatibility with a Windows based PC, I would suggest getting an Xbox 360 FightStick instead.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Great deals as always MarkMan! Love that Sanrio Hello Kitty stick!! Must resist...[/QUOTE]

Don't regret it later! $100 is a steal!

[quote name='pROvIs']I've wanted one of these since the first one. I actually bought one but then lot my job and had to return it without opening it.

I still hesitate though because for that much money I want it to be multi-platform.

Btw love the San rio stick. I'd buy a regular one and a san rio one and make that my second player stick just to hear friends complain about it.[/QUOTE]

haha! That's awesome.

[quote name='LegendGary']Nice, that will be the chance I could get one. when will your booth go live at EVO? I need to get that SF X SANRIO stick before you sell out lol.[/QUOTE]

We'll be open the first day of EVO. Probably 8AM-ish? Good luck!

[quote name='au7oma7ic']That Sanrio stick is essentially the tournament stick with a different paint-job correct?[/QUOTE]

It's the same as the FightStick PRO line of arcade sticks we make. The only difference is the case color and artwork design.

[quote name='kylerg']Never on controllers?[/QUOTE]

Our FightPads are actually on sale right now as well, if you check our site you'll see they are $20!

[quote name='Seraphinianus']When are the silent button sticks coming out here? for those of us with concrete walls and wood floors :([/QUOTE]

We are bringing a limited batch of them to EVO 2013!

[quote name='Taros']Aww, was gonna ask if you guys were going to be saving any for PAX Prime, but that's cool. I grabbed the PS3 version and just plan on dual modding it. Thanks for the deals![/QUOTE]

No problem!

[quote name='bzchanboy']I've been trying to find someone that's going to the event that might be willing to pick up one of the 360 HKvsSF sticks for 360. If someone here is going and wouldn't mind do that for me please pm me.

Thanks for the heads up Markman[/QUOTE]

Best wishes. Good luck!

Is the only difference between the other sticks and the Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick™ V.S. the fact that you can connect two together?

[quote name='MarkMan']

We are bringing a limited batch of them to EVO 2013!

[/QUOTE]

Bring a limited batch to ufgt9...even it's just 1...that I'm preordering right now with this post :cool:

bread's done
Back