Mad Catz Memorial Day Weekend Sale - ROUND 2 SFIV FightStick TE - $99 - FREE SHIPPING

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Mad Catz Memorial Day Weekend Sale - ROUND 2 SFIV FightStick TE - $99

UPDATE

You know what.

I love you guys.

So Mad Catz has added FREE GROUND SHIPPING to all orders using the promo codes for this weekend.

http://store.gameshark.com/promotions.asp

If you have already ordered and used ground shipping, you will be refunded for the shipping amount.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! Make sure to tune in to the Super NorCal Regionals live stream tomorrow via http://iplaywinner.com to win some Mad Catz prizes!
SF4-RD2-4738.jpg

To celebrate the Memorial Day holiday! Mad Catz has discounted the ROUND 2 Tournament Edition FightStick to $99!

Use coupon code 'ROUND2' (case sensitive) at http://store.gameshark.com .

* Offer available to continental US residents only (Sorry International buyers! Plan ahead and see if a US buddy can help you with this deal)!

Also, if you're interested, our SUPER NCR promotion is also live:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262343

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent price. These sticks are nice, especially if you can table top them. I went with the SE edition and modded it with a Sanwa stick (Meshball topper), and 6 Sanwa buttons. Much better stick after that and has a nice lap feel....

You can get the parts @ lizardlick, I ordered mine from akihabarashop.jp. I would of liked to of changed the graphics, but I'm not going to disassemble it again

Thanks Markman! Not sure if I'll be picking one up as I finally completed modding my SE last week and would like to get some quality time put into it, plus I picked up an SE yesterday to mod as a gift for my gf.

Madcatz is rocking my world with these sticks XDDD

In GA, its 7.50 to ship and no tax. Apparently only CA, IL, and TX are taxed. If I wasn't poor and also holding out for a MvC2 stick this would be a good deal for me.

[quote name='Steve0Matic']Shipping and tax are killers (in CA anyway). Brings the cost up to regular price at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

So true. I guess I'll have to stick with my HRAP2 SE w/ inpin adapter for a while longer.

I know this thread is about the fightstick, but does anyone know what the difference is with the Round 2 fightpads vs the originals? Is it just characters, or is the d-pad tighter? I know the super street fighter 4 fightpads' d-pad is tighter than the SF4 fightpad. I'm trying to decide which one i want, as the codes work with the fightpads as well. Thanks!

You know what.

I love you guys.

So Mad Catz has added FREE GROUND SHIPPING to all orders using the promo codes for this weekend.

http://store.gameshark.com/promotions.asp

If you have already ordered and used ground shipping, you will be refunded for the shipping amount.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! Make sure to tune in to the Super NorCal Regionals live stream tomorrow via http://iplaywinner.com to win some Mad Catz prizes!

Definitely gonna watch the NCR...wish i could justify purchasing another TE stick. Those redesigned cases on the Super Street Fighter 4 TE sticks are sick.

[quote name='Import']Decent price. These sticks are nice, especially if you can table top them. I went with the SE edition and modded it with a Sanwa stick (Meshball topper), and 6 Sanwa buttons. Much better stick after that and has a nice lap feel....

You can get the parts @ lizardlick, I ordered mine from akihabarashop.jp. I would of liked to of changed the graphics, but I'm not going to disassemble it again

[/QUOTE]

That's the lame SE stick nothing like the TE.

[quote name='hanano17']I know this thread is about the fightstick, but does anyone know what the difference is with the Round 2 fightpads vs the originals? Is it just characters, or is the d-pad tighter? I know the super street fighter 4 fightpads' d-pad is tighter than the SF4 fightpad. I'm trying to decide which one i want, as the codes work with the fightpads as well. Thanks![/QUOTE]

D-pads are awful esp. for charge characters.

Very cool to see that you're refunding shipping. Thanks! How can I confirm that I receive that refund? Just check my credit card activity or will there be something on the order history that I can see?

[quote name='DeathBringer']That's the lame SE stick but modded with the TE parts (aka Sanwa parts)[/QUOTE]
fix'd

For those asking about refunds, just wait until Tuesday. I was told my team would process them manually after the holidays.

I want the Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick. I tried to enter the HELLANCR code, but it didn't work. Am I doing something wrong or is this only for SFIV sticks?

I already have a TE Round 2 stick for PS3.

[quote name='KillerRamen']How difficult is it to change out the artwork?[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad. It's basically a decal you peel off. However, I recommend buying a new bezel/plexi top if you do change the artwork. If you'd like, I can link you to a guy that does engravings and new artwork for a fairly cheap price for SRK (shoryuken.com) members.

[quote name='DrNo888']Are the joysticks for either the SE or TE clicky like the Hori Fighting Stick 3?[/QUOTE]

I know the TE one is.

I just ordered the TE stick last Wednesday using the promo code. Will I still get reimbursed on the shipping costs even though I didn't order on the weekend? Thanks for the help.

Edit: nevermind, I guess I'll wait till Tuesday. =)

[quote name='DrNo888']Are the joysticks for either the SE or TE clicky like the Hori Fighting Stick 3?[/QUOTE]

Unless you have an optical stick (I don't think they make them anymore, too expensive to), they'll all be like that. It's the stick hitting the switches inside and the TE does indeed click, lol.

Do you know if the refunds for shipping have been processed already or should we wait a couple more days?

edit: got my refund today. =)

MarkMan -> you are the MAN! Thanks a lot dude.

bread's done
Back