Mad Catz SoulCalibur V Arcade FightStick SOUL Edition (PS3) $94.98 at Amazon

[quote name='Desousa93']... Why don't they just make it like a normal controller but big and flat a standard controller is what? 50-60.[/QUOTE]

Your comment makes no sense. What exactly are you suggesting?

Arcade sticks are investments. Get a good quality one, and it could easily be worth more than a few of those big, flat $50 standard controllers.

[quote name='Desousa93']... Why don't they just make it like a normal controller but big and flat a standard controller is what? 50-60.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MoxManiac_']Your comment makes no sense. What exactly are you suggesting?[/QUOTE]

I'm confused on what he was saying unless he was referring to a fight pad.

[quote name='sadboy']Arcade sticks are investments. Get a good quality one, and it could easily be worth more than a few of those big, flat $50 standard controllers.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Perhaps I'm in the minority on this forum, but I grew up on playing SF & MK at the local arcades so I prefer arcade sticks. Also, it brings back great nostalgic memories of my childhood.

$86.50, seems to be a nice price now.
sig.jpg
:bouncy:

That's a damn good price for that stick. If I had some spare cash laying around I'd pick it up.

It's essentially the same price after tax, and essentially the same product, as the SF X Tekken stick I drove an hour to pick up from a sketchy Game Stop a few weeks back. Very good quality stick. Makes fighting games more intuitive to play (but not good for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale it seems). Well worth this price!

Thank you OP. I managed to get this for 74.xx when you bumped this thread. The shipping was extremely fast and I can't believe I got a fightstick for this price. The size of the whole thing makes it seem as if they cut it out of an arcade cabinet. I can finally enjoy fighting games on my PS3.

bread's done
Back