Mad Catz UFGT8 Promo - $60 OFF Select FightSticks + more! - Ends 5/29!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Mad Catz is bringing some awesome deals to the table this weekend! Don’t miss out on your chance to own these great products...

Just in time for EVO!

This weekend, Team Mad Catz will be at Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 in Chicago, Illinois! Mad Catz will be at the event with special deals for attendees and to support the fighting game community! Don’t miss out on your chance on these amazing deals on our award winning FightSticks and FightPads. Don’t forget to also pick up some Team Mad Catz shirts, FightStick parts, and the new Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick V.S. (our latest creation)!

We’re also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with UFGT8! Right now on our Mad Catz Store, take advantage of $60 OFF select FightSticks! Use COUPON CODE: UFGT60 for $60 OFF the following products:

• Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick V.S. for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $139.99
  • Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick PRO “Cross” Design for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $99.99
  • Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick PRO “Line” Design for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $99.99
  • SOULCALIBUR V Arcade FightStick SOUL Edition for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $99.99
UFGT8_PADS_PROMO.png

Use COUPON CODE: UFGT20 for $20 OFF our entire range of Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. products! That’s a 50% OFF savings! This includes all four designs:

• Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. – Ryu & Ken V.S. Kazuya & Nina for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $19.99
  • Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. – Chun-Li & Cammy V.S. Julia & Bob for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $19.99
  • Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. – Ryu & Ken V.S. Kazuya & Nina for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $19.99
* Offer available to continental US residents only and Canada (Sorry International buyers! Plan ahead and see if a US buddy can help you with this deal)! Pricing listed above reflects the U.S. pricing, Canadian pricing will differ.

These promos expire on end of day Tuesday, May. 29th! Visit this site to take advantage of the above deals: http://madcatzstore.com

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

If there are any questions. Feel free to post here or hit me up on twitter - http://twitter.com/markman23

The PRO and V.S. sticks both use Sanwa parts. However they are just completely different builds/cases. The V.S. is bigger and heavier and has more artwork possibilities and the ability to connect two together to replicate a 2P arcade cabinet.

Check this site out for more info: http://madcatz.com/sfxtekken

Mark, I'm assuming no free shipping? Thanks & keep up the great work! That fightstick V.S. would be much more tempting with free shipping, hehe!

[quote name='MarkMan']The PRO and V.S. sticks both use Sanwa parts. However they are just completely different builds/cases. The V.S. is bigger and heavier and has more artwork possibilities and the ability to connect two together to replicate a 2P arcade cabinet.

Check this site out for more info: http://madcatz.com/sfxtekken[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks! Are these easy to mod like the TE sticks? I have a bunch of Seimitsu buttons laying around that I would want to change in.

[quote name='VISCO']free shipping and I'd pull the trigger....;)[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I'll definitely buy one if there's free shipping. :)

Sorry guys, no free shipping this time around.

[quote name='jling84']Awesome thanks! Are these easy to mod like the TE sticks? I have a bunch of Seimitsu buttons laying around that I would want to change in.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are!

Can you make the VS stick have no artwork? Is it easy and does it remain normal looking once done. I'm thinking about ditching my hrap3 and SF4 SE stick for two of these.

Markman, can you give any hints as to what specials you'll have available at UFGT8 this weekend? I'm willing to take the 2 hour trip to see some fights and meet you guys at your booth. I'd rather spend the $11 on gas than shipping. ;)

[quote name='Charlie']MarkMan, can you get us the new VLX (blue one) stateside please?[/QUOTE]

MarkMan works for Madcatz & the VLX is made by Hori. Two completely different companies. ;) The new blue VLX is an Amazon Japan exclusive so the only way to get it shipped over here is through a 3rd party forward shipping company such as Tenso unless you know someone that lives in Japan that can ship it over since they don't ship internationally (altough they accept international credit cards). Keep in mind, by the time you use Tenso's service & with the price of airfreight, it's going to cost around ~$600 give or take $50. Also, Hori USA has already stated they're not going to release it over here. FWIW, I don't recall any Amazon Japan exclusive Hori sticks ever being released here in the states.

Took the plunge! Thanks Markman. I got two VS sticks and a the combination plate. Now, someone please buy my HRAP3 in the trading thread. PLEASE!

[quote name='MarkMan']Reminder, this ends END of day today (Tuesday) - PST.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for bumping this thread Mark!

Damn you fighters are lucky. I've used my friend's a few times and my god the quality of these things are incredible, at least for something in this price range.

Too bad I don't play UMvC3 and MK nearly enough to warrant a purchase, even for a deal like this

[quote name='inkcil']which one is better between this and the hori? Thanks![/QUOTE]

They're just different in look/feel. The parts however for these sticks are the same for the most part (depending on which Hori). But most of the sticks in this price range use the same Sanwa JLF stick and Sanwa 30mm pushbuttons.

It's purely preference on which one you use, but I can tell you from experience within the competitive community. The vast majority of players that use Japanese sticks, they used Mad Catz ones.

Also, a reminder. The promo ends at midnight PST! Don't miss out.

Not sure if MarkMan was gonna make a new thread but Mad Catz is running the same promo again but with codes ECT60 for $60 off the sticks and ECT20 for $20 off the pads since East Coast Throwdown 4 is this weekend. Codes work until 6/12.

bread's done
Back