Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack (Wii) $14.99 w/fs @ Newegg

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I came across this listing by accident. I had no idea that Mad Dog McCree came to console. I LOVED this at the arcade when I was yonger, and I hadn't played it since the arcade by where I live got rid of the machine. I did a quick search, and the $14.99 is cheaper than GameStop's used price. Also seems that this has all 3 Mad Dog McCree games (honestly i'm not sure which one I used to play). I'm pretty excited about having this on the cheap. I've yet to play it, and as we all know arcade ports to console are extremley hit or miss, but I feel like it'd be tough to mess up a light gun shooter. Also for those unfamiliar with the game, it's actually a live action video game, which is something we very rarely get, so that's cool.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Nintendo+Wii+Video+Games-_-MAJESCO-_-78135078

this has been out a while, but i decided against getting it. i figure i'll get the shoot for ps3 if i really wanted a light gun game.

[quote name='frpilot']this has been out a while, but i decided against getting it. i figure i'll get the shoot for ps3 if i really wanted a light gun game.[/QUOTE]

How is The Shoot? I might be interested. I'm pumped about getting this one though. I loved it in the arcade. I also think the concept of a live action video game is pretty cool.

I found this for $20 at Target. I have fond memories of playing the 1st game in arcades but the games have not aged well. It's a rental, I say try to wait for $10

[quote name='Drclaw411']I came across this listing by accident. I had no idea that Mad Dog McCree came to console. I LOVED this at the arcade when I was yonger, and I hadn't played it since the arcade by where I live got rid of the machine. I did a quick search, and the $14.99 is cheaper than GameStop's used price. Also seems that this has all 3 Mad Dog McCree games (honestly i'm not sure which one I used to play). I'm pretty excited about having this on the cheap. I've yet to play it, and as we all know arcade ports to console are extremley hit or miss, but I feel like it'd be tough to mess up a light gun shooter. Also for those unfamiliar with the game, it's actually a live action video game, which is something we very rarely get, so that's cool.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Nintendo+Wii+Video+Games-_-MAJESCO-_-78135078[/QUOTE]

The first time I seen Mad Dog McCree in the arcade I almost shit my pants. It seemed like everyone had the same reaction because it smelled in the arcade. I was about 13. Might have to purchase this one.

yeah, this would only be worth it for the nostalgia for me. Not a bad title to have in the collection..$5 too high for something you might play for 30 minutes then never put it in your console again? I may wait for $10..I mean this is $20 most places I see it...

If you can get a group of friend together to play this, the game becomes one of the most fun things you'll ever play on the Wii.

hmm, the reviewer isnt a fan of the overacting, but thats one of the things I thought was really cool about the game. its really funny. he also doesn't like the controls much, which i cant say much about because i havnt gotten my copy in the mail yet. but i really cant belive they can be THAT awful, its a light gun game, after all. still really excited for this.

[quote name='confoosious']Waiting for Amazon to match it. Whats another $5.[/QUOTE]

amazon still wouldnt be FS unless you have prime though (or would it?)

I got this for $5 when Hollywood video closed. The game is really fun, but SO impossibly difficult. I can't even come close to beating any of the 3 games-- even with 3 people playing. You pretty much have to have perfect timing and know exactly where to shoot in every scene. This is a good game to have in the Wii Collection though, although I think prefer House of the Dead.

I still have a lot of these light gun games for my 3DO. The console itself still works but the orange light gun itself doesn't work so well and they are crazy expensive on eBay. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Drclaw411']hmm, the reviewer isnt a fan of the overacting, but thats one of the things I thought was really cool about the game. its really funny. he also doesn't like the controls much, which i cant say much about because i havnt gotten my copy in the mail yet. but i really cant belive they can be THAT awful, its a light gun game, after all. still really excited for this.[/QUOTE]

Light gun games were exactly know for having the best controls to begin with back when this was originally made, so take that into consideration and factor in that this uses a wiimote. The control is for shit on this game, I cant beat it because of the controls. Its not worth a shit.

I would buy it if it was for the ps3 and move though if it was on there.

mine came in today

ed3843eb-1-1.jpg

[quote name='ncc1701p']I checked out a youtube video on this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJKPqI6ECY
He talks about the overacting but thats what makes it funny.
Id say this would be a $10 title.[/QUOTE]

Who would actually waste their money on this game? The reviewer gives it a 1 out of 10, the lowest score he's ever given, and said the implementation is terrible (never mind that the FMV video is uglier than sin). What a total waste of money! :whistle2:&

[quote name='confoosious']Waiting for Amazon to match it. Whats another $5.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like Amazon has stock.

Lol at the above video at 4min...he shot the guy in the nuts.

bread's done
Back