Mad Men Season 1 - 5 (Blu-Ray) $39 with Free Shipping!

DVDPlanet is currently having all of the Mad Men Seasons for $39 (around $8 a season) along with free shipping on orders over $35!

http://www.dvdplanet.com/Search/Guided/mad+men+blu+ray
I think it's a good price for the Blu-Ray's. But this place...do they deal in new or preowned usually? Cause new copies of these for the price above is a very good deal.

:( They don't have Sons of Anarchy on sale, or Archer, or any other gems of note.

I think it's a good price for the Blu-Ray's. But this place...do they deal in new or preowned usually? Cause new copies of these for the price above is a very good deal.

:( They don't have Sons of Anarchy on sale, or Archer, or any other gems of note.
If you look at the link I posted above, you can actually see that they are labeling these sets as "New" so hopefully we are good! In the thread that I got this deal from on Slickdeals, people were claiming that Nurse Jackie was pretty cheap with Seasons 1-4 but I haven't watched the show personally so I can't vouch for it.

If you look at the link I posted above, you can actually see that they are labeling these sets as "New" so hopefully we are good! In the thread that I got this deal from on Slickdeals, people were claiming that Nurse Jackie was pretty cheap with Seasons 1-4 but I haven't watched the show personally so I can't vouch for it.
Saw and confirmed. Honestly, new copies of each season for $8 each is a fricking steal. :( But I spent $40 on Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2, sadly...hopefully, these will be on sale still until next week...or another good show goes up for sale.

Anyone find anything else of note? They've got Duck Dynasty Seasons 1-3 Collector set for $22.89, which is the cheapest I've ever seen this super-popular show. They've also got some of the same stuff Deep Discount had, such as Weeds and Nurse Jackie, but has anyone found anything else? I hope so, because I'm totally screwed. I ordered Seasons 1,2, 3, and 5 from DD, but I need 4, and there's nothing else there I want to qualify for the discount, and now here, I'm having trouble qualifying for free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
DVDPlanet = DeepDiscount, for those not in the know.

Sometimes, the deals will be the same/better on DVDPlanet than DeepDiscount, though they're the same company.

Nice deal, still haven't been able to really get into Mad Men, but tempting nonetheless ... and hey, Shrike is alive! ;)

^ Props for postin' the link in the other thread.

Ended up gettin' all six seasons for about $60 shipped since I don't know when I'll be able to get to Target.

I ordered these because I'm weak. I just bought a bunch of dvd/blu's last week too. Think I am going to cancel my netflix subscription until I get through this backlog of tv shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back