Mad Men Season 4 (DVD) - $14.99 at Amazon

Sweet let me know if anyone finds more tv shows on dvd on sale since they dont seem to get advertised anymore for competition reasons.

[quote name='madara']Sweet let me know if anyone finds more tv shows on dvd on sale since they dont seem to get advertised anymore for competition reasons.[/QUOTE]

Target always comes through with the TV deals. When you see a weekly ad that shows a few and says something along the lines of "+more in store", that's the time to take a trip and see what they've got.

I'm wondering if I should attempt to get into this series. I watch just about AMC's best shows (breaking bad, walking dead, the killing), except for this. Best Buy has seasons 1 and 2 for $12.

[quote name='Capocci 007']I'm wondering if I should attempt to get into this series. I watch just about AMC's best shows (breaking bad, walking dead, the killing), except for this. Best Buy has seasons 1 and 2 for $12.[/QUOTE]
If you like AMC's other shows, you'll probably dig Mad Men. All of their shows have a sort of similar 'flavor'. Kind of like how all of USA's shows feel like they're from the same template.

I got em all on BF last year. Almost done with s1, seems like a decent enough show. I like breaking bad better, however.

I have all four seasons, first 3 on Blu ray, and season 4 on DVD. Excellent show, if you like a show with a story, realistic deception of 50', 60's America, this is for you!

[quote name='Donutkid2222']I have all four seasons, first 3 on Blu ray, and season 4 on DVD. Excellent show, if you like a show with a story, realistic deception of 50', 60's America, this is for you![/QUOTE]Lol I think you mean "depiction".

So I just did some research to see that the 5th season isn't premiering until March 2012, due to some delay. That's a relief for me, I'll pick up the first 4 seasons but they'll go in my backlog due to a lot of television I need to watch in the upcoming months. Still got to watch all of Dexter, Fringe, and Justified.

[quote name='Capocci 007']I'm wondering if I should attempt to get into this series. I watch just about AMC's best shows (breaking bad, walking dead, the killing), except for this. Best Buy has seasons 1 and 2 for $12.[/QUOTE]

This is AMC's best show, period.

I only watch Walking Dead and Mad Men on AMC, but Mad Men is a pretty good show if you have the patience to watch it. There's not of lot of action in each episode, you'd have to pick up on a lot of the subtleties. It's a very good show, and Season 4 was pretty awesome.

[quote name='karkyco']This is AMC's second best show, period.[/QUOTE]

I fixed your post for you. You should check out Breaking Bad when you get the chance.

bread's done
Back