Mad World and HOTD Overkill 29.99

[quote name='saiyajinsc']will best buy match this? Bc if you are in the gamers club you get a 10 dollar off coupon for hotd overkill[/QUOTE]
If Gamestop sells HOTD Overkill for $29.99 at the retail store (not just the online site) then yes, BB can pricematch. Whether you can use the coupon, I'm not sure. You can use gift cards for a Price Match purchase!

[quote name='saiyajinsc']will best buy match this? Bc if you are in the gamers club you get a 10 dollar off coupon for hotd overkill[/QUOTE]

good luck on getting them PM and using a coupon

[quote name='marcozuma']It was in store for this price. I picked up both copies, and there were plenty in stock.[/QUOTE]

Thats crap. I went and they wouldn't honor the price.

HotD is soooo good. You can buy different weapons and upgrade them. You can also switch between 2 weapons during the game. There are these things you can shoot that slow down time, you can pick up grenades and you can unlock different art or songs. There is a dual pistol and extra mutants option. After you finish the story mode, you can play the director's cut of the game which is longer and has different scenes. You can also move the camera with the bullseye to shoot stuff on the edges of the screen. You can cut this option off if you want to though. Last thing, some parts of the game are just plain funny. I can't mention any of them without spoiling the joke though.

The only bad thing I can think of is that there are not multiple paths to go through like in other HotD games. The language and adult situations do not bother me but I would suggest not playing this game with sensitive people or kids. I had HotD 2 & 3 and Overkill blows it out of the water.

[quote name='shoe478']HotD is soooo good. You can buy different weapons and upgrade them. You can also switch between 2 weapons during the game. There are these things you can shoot that slow down time, you can pick up grenades and you can unlock different art or songs. There is a dual pistol and extra mutants option. After you finish the story mode, you can play the director's cut of the game which is longer and has different scenes. You can also move the camera with the bullseye to shoot stuff on the edges of the screen. You can cut this option off if you want to though. Last thing, some parts of the game are just plain funny. I can't mention any of them without spoiling the joke though.

The only bad thing I can think of is that there are not multiple paths to go through like in other HotD games. The language and adult situations do not bother me but I would suggest not playing this game with sensitive people or kids. I had HotD 2 & 3 and Overkill blows it out of the water.[/QUOTE]

You have the perfect shot? What do you use?

[quote name='Sexbomb']You have the perfect shot? What do you use?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have 2 perfect shots. I wanted to get Hand Cannons but I don't feel like importing them would be worth it. I also saw that RE:UC gun at GS today, it's $19.99 new there. I wish I would have know about that before I bought the 2nd Perfect shot lol.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']will best buy match this? Bc if you are in the gamers club you get a 10 dollar off coupon for hotd overkill
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

no i dont think so best buy will not match.

Well a few local stores are telling me that the prices of these are online only, as well as Prince of Persia (PS3/360) on the site for $24.99..... They do not specify anywhere on the site that it is online only so can anyone confirm today that they have these prices in store?

And I just picked up Madworld in the B2G1 sale, great. Will Gamestop do returns on used games if you already tore off all the yellow stickers? I assume so, but just wanted to be sure.

[quote name='bvharris']And I just picked up Madworld in the B2G1 sale, great. Will Gamestop do returns on used games if you already tore off all the yellow stickers? I assume so, but just wanted to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do.

I seriously thought it's $29.99 for both games just by reading the title. Please put "or" instead of "and" or at least ad the word "each" to the end.

[quote name='bvharris']And I just picked up Madworld in the B2G1 sale, great. Will Gamestop do returns on used games if you already tore off all the yellow stickers? I assume so, but just wanted to be sure.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but I think you have 7 days from purchase. Bring your receipt!

bread's done
Back