MADCATZ 15% off paxeast code

Decent deal for anyone looking for those tournament edition fightsticks.

If I didn't just buy one a couple days ago, I'd be all over this deal.

[quote name='coolsteel']Really want that Chun Li stick, might finally bite[/QUOTE]
I can't even find the Chun Li one on the page anymore... you're talking about the "S" one right? I see the Femme Fatale one.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I can't even find the Chun Li one on the page anymore... you're talking about the "S" one right? I see the Femme Fatale one.[/QUOTE]

You were looking on the Street Figher 4 page. It's on the Super Street Fighter 4 page:

http://store.gameshark.com/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=336

IMO, the Chun-Li stick's the best looking outta all of them (well, besides the elusive gold version you can only get winning certain tournaments)! I love the translucent blue case w/the baby blue pushbuttons!

Even with the discount, it's cheaper to get the BlazBlue Fighting TE Stick from Amazon. $129.99 with free shipping if you have Prime and no tax.

I remember MarkMan tweeting that the Chun Li's were running low, i wouldn't expect them to make it to a B1G1 later this year.

Just pointing that out now if anyone is trying to get one.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I remember MarkMan tweeting that the Chun Li's were running low, i wouldn't expect them to make it to a B1G1 later this year.

Just pointing that out now if anyone is trying to get one.[/QUOTE]

besides, even during the christmas b1g1, only the regular round 1 and round 2's were included. ssf4, chun li, female, etc all were excluded.

all TE fightsticks sold out or almost sold out all over the country, don't expect big/bigger discount from now on.

[quote name='frpilot']besides, even during the christmas b1g1, only the regular round 1 and round 2's were included. ssf4, chun li, female, etc all were excluded.[/QUOTE]

And the MvC2 360 stick, which I thought was super cool. I wish they had had the PS3 version too and i woulda gone with one of each.

[quote name='BackInBlack']And the MvC2 360 stick, which I thought was super cool. I wish they had had the PS3 version too and i woulda gone with one of each.[/QUOTE]

you are right. i believe the mvc2 stick was during the 2nd round of b1g1 half off.

The TEs are going oos now? Glad I ordered one of the first SF TEs from amazon warehouse on Thursday. Even at 124.99, these seem to be brimming with quality.

Glad I got 2 T.E. R2 for $150 on the last B1G1 sale. Reminds me how I felt playing SF2 w/ my Capcom Fight Stick for SNES!

[quote name='mr_bungle']The TEs are going oos now? [/QUOTE]

i think because all of the sf4 and ssf4 te sticks are going or already are out of production and the mvc3 te stick is sort of limited. they are still making that wwe stick but it is the fight stick version.

I snagged one of the Xbox 360 Rock Band Wireless Fender Wooden Stratocaster Replicas... been wanting this for a long time but couldn't take the $190+ on amazon. Got it for $92 shipped!! :)

bread's done
Back