Madcatz 6 Button Fightpad Only 17.99 - Cheap Good 360 Pad

WanderingAesir

CAGiversary!
Well, I started playing fighters again (Not really sure why, but figured I give it a shot with all this WCG action going on). So I realized that my standard XBOX 360 pad just isn't going to cut it.

So I was able to find this at a substantial discount from it's original price that it still seems to be at.

The XBOX 360 Madcatz FightPad. However they are not guaranteeing design, but I really don't care about that personally.

http://www.dascheap.com/xbox-360-st...eet-fighter-6-button-controller-assorted.html

They're good fight pads. I really like mine for fighting games -- even if it means I have to actually plug the controller in. For that price, it's a very good deal. And no I don't work for the company (or know anything about the company, actually)

For anyone who doesnt have one thats a great fightpad. I dont play a lot of fighters but I got one when I got sf4 and its really good.

Course I have the ps3 one and I am partial to it because I can just stick the usb dongle in my pc also and have a wireless controller that windows recognizes with no drivers needed and works great for my old school roms in mame.

[quote name='Don illmatix']Isnt this website known to scam people?[/QUOTE]

How can you trust a website named "dascheap"?

Resellers ratings has a few reports on them and nothing looks terribly bad though. I still wouldnt buy from them myself though.

[quote name='gargus']For anyone who doesnt have one thats a great fightpad. I dont play a lot of fighters but I got one when I got sf4 and its really good.

Course I have the ps3 one and I am partial to it because I can just stick the usb dongle in my pc also and have a wireless controller that windows recognizes with no drivers needed and works great for my old school roms in mame.[/QUOTE]

I really like the fightpad too. Good to know that the PS3 version is as easy to use on a PC as the Xbox 360 version. Thanks.

[quote name='Don illmatix']Isnt this website known to scam people?[/QUOTE]

Didn't even notice the website until I saw this. Thanks for the heads up!

I dunno, these are okay for some things but the diagonals are super unreliable. I was trying to play tekken with it instead of a stick because tekken is traditionally a more pad based game, but I couldn't get diagonal inupts to work reliably. I would say stick with simpler 2D XBLA games with this like shooters or scott pilgrim or Megaman 9. Not the best for fighters.

bread's done
Back