Madcatz Street Fighter IV Fightstick Regular Edition for XBox 360 $49.99

When I click on 'Add to Basket' I get a pop-up window saying they are out of arbitrary versions of the stick that are 50 bucks but they still have the nonspecial 100 dollar sticks.

Also, the 50 off code off of a 99.99 purchase doesn't work as well.

Looks like it's dead already. It now says $99.99 and they completely removed the coupon code. That didn't last long, they said the sale would last until Feb. 2. Everyone and his brother must have bought one.

[quote name='telepathy']How is the quality of this stick anyways? I haven't really seen/used the low-end stick from madcatz, only the high end one.[/QUOTE]

I find the normal Hori ones much better quality (or maybe I'm used to those more). I put in easily 100 hrs on a Soul Cal 4 Hori stick ($60 ones) and never had a problem with them.

The regular Madcatz one felt kinda cheap to me, the buttons feel cheap too. But then, I got a used $30 fightstick at EB so the joystick was already shot. Either way, the only reason I got the madcatz fightstick was to swap with Sanwa parts I got in Jpn.

Purolator just came by with my stick this morning. Now to wait for Canada Post to bring me my Sanwa parts from Lizard Lick and we're in business. :D

[quote name='WillGabriel']Purolator just came by with my stick this morning. Now to wait for Canada Post to bring me my Sanwa parts from Lizard Lick and we're in business. :D[/QUOTE]

Niice, I'm waiting for mine. Where about's in Canada are you?

bread's done
Back