MadCatz Street Fighter IV FightStick SE $43.27 Shipped

bkwong

CAG Veteran
Buy.com has the MadCatz Street Fighter IV FightStick SE for $39.28 with $3.99 shipping ($43.27 total) through ANTonline.
http://www.buy.com/prod/official-st...oystick-for-xbox-360/q/loc/108/210674146.html

You can also try Bing Cashback to get 4-7% off from Buy.com. The price is only available for the Xbox 360 version. Sorry if this has been posted already, but I did a search and did not see anything come up.

This stick used to go for $79.99 when it first came out during the SF4 craze, and is easily modded with true japanese arcade Sanwa/Seimitsu parts since it uses quick disconnects for the buttons. American Happ parts will not fit in this case without some kind of modification for those of you that were wondering, as there isn't enough clearance for the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='johnblaze132313']mine works good. there is no seal on the box but it doesnt look like it was opened.[/QUOTE]

No seal on the box is not a great sign. The new units definitely have a sticker seal on the box. Guess I'll see how mine works once it shows up.

Mine had no seal, but seemed new to me. It is hard going from the fightpad to the fightstick, but I'll figure it out. Maybe the square gate is throwing me off. Helluva deal for $43 though.

[quote name='dfo']No seal on the box is not a great sign. The new units definitely have a sticker seal on the box. Guess I'll see how mine works once it shows up.[/QUOTE]

SE sticks don't have seals on the box. TE sticks do.

[quote name='OGHowie']SE sticks don't have seals on the box. TE sticks do.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I really think my SE had a seal.

bummer, just got this e-mail.

"We are very sorry. Stock has not arrived as planned. Buy.com has notified us of their intention to cancel this order."

i donoe what buttons are they called but if you use default settings its low punch and medium kick wouldnt register. Also the gloss on the artwork had blemishes. Its $44 cant complain about it though good steal. all I have to do is just buy another one from gamestop and then return the bad one back saying its defective.

Have to save some cash to buy 2 of those, Ahh... desperately want to have a practice but theres a long line waiting in the arcade for challenges, if i tried to play its like saying challenge me and kick my ass, Epic phail.

Got my two yesterday. They shipped in the original product packaging. They just taped the two together and slapped a UPS label on it.

Obviously, the boxes got a little mangled, but the sticks seemed new. I haven't been able to test them out yet. It's hard to tell if they were sealed since they used packing tape to tape the two together.

Good deal all in all. Wished they boxed them up, but they shipped fast and the price was fantastic. Thanks, OP! Glad I got in on this after the second go-around.

[quote name='misbitski']Got my two yesterday. They shipped in the original product packaging. They just taped the two together and slapped a UPS label on it.

Obviously, the boxes got a little mangled, but the sticks seemed new. I haven't been able to test them out yet. It's hard to tell if they were sealed since they used packing tape to tape the two together.

Good deal all in all. Wished they boxed them up, but they shipped fast and the price was fantastic. Thanks, OP! Glad I got in on this after the second go-around.[/QUOTE]

Mine came the very same way. Shipped fast and as you said, great price!

[quote name='misbitski']Got my two yesterday. They shipped in the original product packaging. They just taped the two together and slapped a UPS label on it.

Good deal all in all. Wished they boxed them up, but they shipped fast and the price was fantastic. Thanks, OP! Glad I got in on this after the second go-around.[/QUOTE]

Exact same experience here too. Not thrilled with the packaging but the stick appeared to be unused, and everything seems to be working correctly.

bread's done
Back