Madcatz wheel for PS3 $19.99

Review from best buy (of course a SC resident)

"Don't even think about buying this, it is a waste of money and a horrible wheel and it doesn't work. Even satin deserves beter than this wheel."

Satin is quite luxurious

I'd spend 29.99 and get the Driving Force Wheel from Gamestop. It's not great but it's wireless has a lap rest and force feedback. Good for the casual racer

[quote name='acsguitar']Review from best buy (of course a SC resident)

"Don't even think about buying this, it is a waste of money and a horrible wheel and it doesn't work. Even satin deserves beter than this wheel."

Satin is quite luxurious

I'd spend 29.99 and get the Driving Force Wheel from Gamestop. It's not great but it's wireless has a lap rest and force feedback. Good for the casual racer[/QUOTE]

That is the wheel I got last week for $30, and it is fantastic. I've only tried playing NFS Shift with it so far, but it really passed my expectations. Pass on the Madcatz and try to find the Driving Force from Gamestop...its still $100 at Amazon.

Yeah I had bad experiences with Madcatz too but I mean the price is unbeatable. I may pick up the Driving Force Wheel though. At $30 dollars for a Logitech device. I'm IN!

bread's done
Back