Madden 06 is $39.99 @ CCity

webster

CAGiversary!
Hi guys I work at circuit city and all versions of Madden 06 are $39.99
as is the NDS version, gameboy vers. is $29.99 just got the sale tags

repeat MADDEN 06 is $39.99 for XBX, PS2, NGC, and NDS!

P.S just got off work

later guys

[quote name='webster']Hi guys I work at circuit city and all versions of Madden 06 are $39.99
as is the NDS version, gameboy vers. is $29.99 just got the sale tags

repeat MADDEN 06 is $39.99 for XBX, PS2, NGC, and NDS!

P.S just got off work

later guys[/QUOTE]

:lol: yes, please continue to tag your games to cheaper prices :lol:

also, please include what store you work at in your next post :lol:

thanks

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']thats wrong, the ad states the ds is 39.99 and the currents are low price (49.99) ?[/QUOTE]

Well... new low price could ACTUALLY be 39.99, but CC dosen't want you price matching them at other stores, they actually want you coming there to get your business, hence the generic "new low price" sticker.

It is a possibility.

I just got back from Circuit City. Madden 06 is indeed $39.99. I bought the PS2 version. Also when you buy Madden you get 20% off controllers. I got a Logitech Cordless Action controller for $31.99! This was the Christiana, DE store btw.

I figured this would be the case but you can never be too sure. Fry's still has the better deal. Madden for $36.99 and still get the extra 10% off at CC and possibly at BB.

It sucks that its that much at Circuit City, because otherwise you could have gotten 1.50 off with the price match instead of 1...oh well...

I'm still waiting for someone to drop NCAA to 29 and CC to still have it at 49.

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']$39.99? That's an expensive roster update. Isn't a used copy of Madden '05 like 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

It's funny how you have a sig with a character that Capcom hasn't updated the sprite for in about 10 years, even though they put her in numerous games.

[quote name='Roufuss']It's funny how you have a sig with a character that Capcom hasn't updated the sprite for in about 10 years, even though they put her in numerous games.[/QUOTE]

:lol: ZING!

[quote name='Santurio']I figured this would be the case but you can never be too sure. Fry's still has the better deal. Madden for $36.99 and still get the extra 10% off at CC and possibly at BB.[/QUOTE]

i bought mine from dvdplanet for something like $34.97 shipped...they had a deal a while back that i posted and not too many seemed to care...than again, that was probably because it was a few months before its release and noone knows when the hell dvdplanet is likely to ship the game out

NCAA 2006 is out in stores now as well. Unfortunately, it appears that EA isn't supporting Gamecube with an NCAA title this year, so I had to settle for last year's model at $4.99 (plus the $5 PriceGrabber rebate). :D

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']$39.99? That's an expensive roster update. Isn't a used copy of Madden '05 like 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

finally someone feels that same way I do. The last madden game I bought was 2002. I have rented it every year since. I will never buy another madden game (see above).

[quote name='Graystone']:applause:

finally someone feels that same way I do. The last madden game I bought was 2002. I have rented it every year since. I will never buy another madden game (see above).[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. but I am a huge football fan and I love Madden.. I was reconsidering about buying it, but I'm too much of a sucker for football. At least I saved $10.

Xbox version rang up $49.99 for me in Palmdale, CA

I did get them to PM Best Buy's $5 GH deal, so it wasn't a total loss. He said if I brought a scan of the receipt of someone getting it for $39, he'd adjust the price, so if anyone can scan their receipt, it'd be much appreciated :)

Those of us who actually like the game might see that there is more to it than just a roster update. The truth is this year's new features don't appeal to my taste (sounds like it makes the game a bit harder to play), so I won't buy it. I have bought the previous 2 iterations because the differences between 04 and 05 were big enough (and intriguing enough to me) to warrant another purchase. To claim that it is simply a roster update is rediculous. And as mentioned before, Capcom also does a great job of repackaging the same thing repeatedly with a "roster update" being a couple of new characters.

[quote name='Sarrasis']I just got back from Circuit City. Madden 06 is indeed $39.99. I bought the PS2 version. Also when you buy Madden you get 20% off controllers. I got a Logitech Cordless Action controller for $31.99! This was the Christiana, DE store btw.[/QUOTE]

Hey, another DE CAG

Anyone know if there's a loophole in the system where if I go pick up Madden 06 and jump on the $5 GH/PH deal, I could then return Madden 06 for some reason and in effect have a GH/PH for $5? Now THAT would be a great deal! :razz: :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Graystone']:applause:

finally someone feels that same way I do. The last madden game I bought was 2002. I have rented it every year since. I will never buy another madden game (see above).[/QUOTE]

Like we need to fuel EA domination of the world. Madden 06 has very few features worth making it worth the $50. I'd rather buy the 05 collectors edition and playing the classic maddens (a few of the older maddens for $10-15, not bad).

rang up 39.99 up in maine...I asked the guy before I bought it if it was 39.99 he said yeah it was. Also got a logitech controller for 37. Not too shabby.

The Madden series hit its apex with the Michael Vick cover. Can't remember which year that was? Anyhow, I've always been partial to the 2K series since the days of the Dreamcast. I still play those football games over any other football game. Anyhow, I'll pass on this new version....until the next gen systems come out. The graphical upgrades are good, but not significant, and I don't think that I'll like the passing cone thingie. Except for the online element, I won't be missing out. NCAA on the other hand is a great game this year.

[quote name='lurknomore']The Madden series hit its apex with the Michael Vick cover. Can't remember which year that was? Anyhow, I've always been partial to the 2K series since the days of the Dreamcast. I still play those football games over any other football game. Anyhow, I'll pass on this new version....until the next gen systems come out. The graphical upgrades are good, but not significant, and I don't think that I'll like the passing cone thingie. Except for the online element, I won't be missing out. NCAA on the other hand is a great game this year.[/QUOTE]

Madden 2004, I believe that was. 2005 was Ray Lewis, I think. I'm still debating this purchase, and I never was a big fan of the 2k series. I have a feeling I'm just going to continue getting the previous season's game for cheap before the next season, a la NCAA 2005 for $5 a couple months ago. I love Madden, but I wouldn't play it enough to justify $40 or $50, I'm sure.

[quote name='schultzed']Hey, I getting Sega's NFL2K6 for $15 after GGC at BB . . . fuck EA[/QUOTE]

Let me know how that works out for ya.

bread's done
Back