Madden 06

commish

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This may be a dumb question, but when do the achievements appear on your gamertag once who have finished a game. I created a profile, and was signed into live , but after playing a couple of games I did not unlock any achievements?

Thanks

It happens immediately when you finish the game. Were you playing on Live? Most of the achievements on Madden require you to play offline.

If you lock an acheivement OFFLINE, when you go online it will update, correct? I unlocked one last night, but I cannto connect to LIVE due to MS issues.

Even though your achievements are tied to your GamerTag .. you do not have to be online for them to update to your 360.

For example, if you had played only King Kong all the way through, your GamerTag on your 360 would show all the achievement you had completed and would show a Game Score of 1,000. Once you hook up to Xbox Live, this information is pushed out to the servers so that your online profile reflects the information that is stored for achievements on your 360.

If the OP did actually complete the achievements, he should have still seen the information reflected on his GamerScore on HIS 360 as soon as the achievement was complete.

I was simply stating, since he said he was signed into Live, that if he was playing the game on Live with another user, he would not earn the achievements (since the description of ones like Complete a Game, Score a Touchdown, Get a First Down) all require that you get those in an OFFLINE game.

Yea you don't have to actually be signed into Live but still you'll get the pop up letting you know you've achieved something. I took my 360 to a friends house over the holidays to play on his big screen tv and did this a few times. The next time you log into Live it'll upload your achievements to xbox.com.

Or it could have just glitched and missed the unlocked achievement completely. My buddy finished kameo and ended up having 20 points less than me. He had me check my list to see what I did that he didn't and it hadn't registered as him unlocking the first 2 elemental warriors(these show as secret achievements untill u unlock them). The game is impossible to beat without them and but according to his profile he did it. He had to start a new game and unlock them again before they finally register the achievement....

I was not playing online, I was palying a single player game. After completing some of the required achievements nothing showed up in my gamertag.

bread's done
Back