Madden 07 $9.99 all platforms - Gamefly Used Game Prices (updated 8-30-07)

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE: I decided to resurrect this thread as many good deals have been added recently. Especially last years sports titles!

Gamefly has some very competitively priced used games, but what I've noticed is that the prices and availability change almost daily. Members get free shipping, a $5 credit every 3 months, a 5% discount after the first 6 months, and a 10% discount after the first 12 months. $10 can be deducted from membership fees each month by watching ads. Nonmembers have to pay $2.95 s&h. I'm guessing taxes are charged in every state (correct me if I'm wrong). Also email alerts can be setup to notify you when a particular game becomes available for sale.

:360:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 $29.99
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $25.99
Need for Speed: Carbon $22.99
NHL 2K7 $9.99
Madden NFL 07 $9.99
NBA Live 07 $10.99
NCAA Football 07 $9.99
NHL 2K7 $9.99
NBA 2K7 $10.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 $12.99

:wii:

Warioware $29.99
Madden 07 $9.99
Spiderman 3 $27.99
Mario Party 8 $37.99
Super Paper Mario $32.99

:ps3:

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 $14.99
Virtua Fighter 5 $26.99
Need for Speed: Carbon $22.99
Madden NFL 07 $9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 $14.99
NHL 2K7 $14.99
NBA 2K7 $14.99
College Hoops NCAA 2K7 $14.99
NBA 07 $17.99

:ds:

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 $22.99 (oos)
Puzzlequest $23.99
Naruto $20.99

:psp:

Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: LibertyCity Stories $17.99
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2006 $12.99
NFL Street 2 Unleashed $14.99
Star Wars: Battlefront II $16.99
SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo $14.99
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 $17.99
Scarface: Money. Power. Respect. $16.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Essentials $13.99
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest $13.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai $16.99
Tomb Raider: Legend $17.99
Cars $12.99
Pursuit Force $16.99
Daxter $17.99
Infected $12.99
Madden NFL 06 $9.99
Peter Jackson's King Kong $9.99
NBA Live 06 $10.99
The Con $10.99
Archer Maclean's Mercury $10.99
Death Jr. $11.99
Armored Core: Formula Front - Extreme Battle $11.99
ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails $12.99
Spiderman 2 $12.99
Metal Gear Acid $12.99
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops $24.99

I am not to impressed with these prices. I was hoping Lost Planet was going to be a bit cheaper. Some of those games listed with 360 are on the game crazy clearance at Gamestop. Sucks because I was hoping to see some other stuff... But great find. Thanks!

[quote name='Endo83']I am not to impressed with these prices. I was hoping Lost Planet was going to be a bit cheaper. Some of those games listed with 360 are on the game crazy clearance at Gamestop. Sucks because I was hoping to see some other stuff... But great find. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Compared to Gamestop Lost Planet is $25 cheaper.

Great idea doobfoolio. Even though I’m not a member, I’ve ordered several games from them and they always arrived in perfect condition. I also think that the prices are on average 5-10$ cheeper than EB/GS (+ you always get the manual/box in like new condition). I think this is a great idea for a new sticky thread for all CAGers. :applause:

[quote name='dubbfoolio']deleted. thanks guys.[/quote]

He meant that Lost Planet is $25 cheaper on gamefly. You didn't need to delete it. I'll be ordering God of War II from gamefly in 8 days because that's when I get my trimonthly 5 gamefly dollars.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']deleted. thanks guys.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the person who posted above me said they were expecting Lost Planet to be cheaper, so I was just stating that it is a lot cheaper than used prices at GS. It is still $29.99 at Gamefly.

Why is Lego Star Wars for xbox360 still near the old prices $28.99? Its 19.99 new at EB! And why is CATZ for DS so damn irresistable?

Good idea, I'd love to steal the spoiler tag idea for the Target clearance thread, but I'm not that much of a dick.
I know a certain other place to get Call of Duty 3 for the Wii. ^_^

nothing new for any gamefly subscriber, been using them for years for pre owned games

10% off as a member
$5 every 3 months

90% of the prices are the best used price you can get, PLUS the games are always 100% complete

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Good idea, I'd love to steal the spoiler tag idea for the Target clearance thread, but I'm not that much of a dick.
I know a certain other place to get Call of Duty 3 for the Wii. ^_^[/quote]

rock it. any friend of sonic is a friend of mine. besides I stole the idea from Cheapy's univeral price drop thread where he hid previous drops this way.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']rock it. any friend of sonic is a friend of mine. besides I stole the idea from Cheapy's univeral price drop thread where he hid previous drops this way.[/QUOTE]
Ahh, I see, I see. Cheapy is a genius, but so are you for using a great idea.

Update added the following:

Wii:
DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 $31.99 (new)

PS3
Fight Night Round 3 $34.99 (new)
Tony Hawk's Project 8 $29.99 (new)
NBA Street Homecourt $34.99 (new)

I've been looking at Gamefly's used prices for a while and thinking bout grabbing certain ones, but being a true cheapass and knowing I'd go nuts with a CC, I don't have any real way to order from them. :whistle2:X

Besides which, my one local shop has God Of War II in stock for $24 complete, so I may hit them up for the game soon enough.

Great prices on some games nonetheless, including the supposedly horrid Crime Life Gang Wars for Xbox(which was OOS last I checked), since GS wants almost twice what they offered it for.

Rogue Galaxy for $25.99 ain't bad :D
Odin sphere is at 32.99 but im sure it'll drop soon
Ar Tonelico is $30.99 not shabby.

There are some phenomenal members only "keep it" deals, such as GeOW. But for this thread I'm only listing games in the Gamefly store available to everyone. I'm considering putting together a separate "keep it" deals thread but this would be a considerable amount more work. I basically only shop for DS and 360 titles myself. I'd be willing to maintain a list of other peoples' suggestions though. Added Rogue Galaxy though. Thanks Chanash!

dubbfoolio, I would like to make some suggestions:

-make the games in alphabetical order so it would be easier to scan them down
-make newly added games and changed prices a different font color and keep it different for 2-3 days, that way you could notice what has changed and not read all of it again

what do you think?

Def Jam ICON sold out (to buy, but not renting)...should've bought it but maybe it will be cheaper once available to buy again...

Raymond Raving Rabbids for the Wii $29.99 added along with a couple others. Warioware was available last night but sold out already!

Question for those who bought games from them I placed an order over the weekend, and just logged in to my account to check the status. Both games say "To Be Bought" Anyone know what it means?

[quote name='howard']Question for those who bought games from them I placed an order over the weekend, and just logged in to my account to check the status. Both games say "To Be Bought" Anyone know what it means?[/quote]

into your gamefly account or bank account? I've never seen that before.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']into your gamefly account or bank account? I've never seen that before.[/QUOTE]

It was my Gamefly account. I just went to take a screen cap of it and my status now says "Buy-It Processing" for both games. I guess it's just their weird terminology.

[quote name='AznSniper']might i add that motorstorm has been added[/quote]

Yeah some folks will be happy about that. Added it to the title.

Updated the list with some titles that came back into stock and a couple new titles such as Raymond Raving Rabbids for the 360.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do you get a cheaper price if you rent it and then decide to keep it or is it usually the same thing?[/quote]

it's always the same thing, so if you know you're going to buy it get it through the store.

the benefit of renting the game first and keeping it is to ensure you have a completely scratch free disc. All of the gamefly discs I've bought have been of good to excellent quality.

Added Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 for $31.99. Seems like a decent deal to me. I don't think I've seen it cheaper anywhere else. It is available new at CC for $40 this week however.

Looks like GRAW2 is gone already, not that it is that great of a deal unless I was going to play it right now, but that damn $5 credit will be expiring soon (that I get for being a member).

Added Resistance and a few other PS3 titles. Several price drops for 360, PS3, Wii, and DS. Lego Star Wars is $16.99 and NCAA Football 07 is only $10.99 for the 360.

updated. They must have sold a lot of DS games in the past few days because many of them are either out of stock or increased in price. Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Wii is only $23.99 now.

bread's done
Back