Madden 08 99 player ratings

primetime

CAGiversary!
Credit goes to the IGN boards for this info. Apparently it comes from the latest ESPN The Magazine. Sorry if this is a repost.

Here ya go:

1.Champ Bailey
2.Steve Smith
3.Peyton Manning
4.Ladainian Tomliinson
5.Walter Jones
6.Steve Hutchinson
7.Troy Polamalu
8.Ed Reed
9.Brian Urlacher

Troy and Steve Smith kinda surprise me. Troy sometimes shows weaknesses in coverage and poor fundamentals when tackling. Smith is a gamebreaker, but 99, hmm?

A bunch of those guys are very iffy 99's, like you said. Urlacher, Polamalu and Smith are all surprises for me. Urlacher is sick but I don't know about a 99.

[quote name='nyprimus4']A bunch of those guys are very iffy 99's, like you said. Urlacher, Polamalu and Smith are all surprises for me. Urlacher is sick but I don't know about a 99.[/QUOTE]

This might be the Packer fan in me talking, but Urlacher is not a 99. I could see 95, but he has his weaknesses. Run at him, not around him.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Tom Brady juked out Urlacher

he should go down a couple of points for that.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I forgot about that. That was great.

that list is abit suspect altho I'm sure most will agree with champ,petyon and LT on that list....what do you guys think of hester at 100 speed ?? I dont find him to faster than alot of guys,just has good moves and accelerates well...so maybe accelration 100 and speed 95-98....but not 100 imo

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']that list is abit suspect altho I'm sure most will agree with champ,petyon and LT on that list....what do you guys think of hester at 100 speed ?? I dont find him to faster than alot of guys,just has good moves and accelerates well...so maybe accelration 100 and speed 95-98....but not 100 imo[/quote]

I thought this thread was gonna fade into Bolivian...

Apparently, because of the Youtube ratings video, several players have 100 ratings. Devin Hester plays with excellent game speed. He might not win the 100m at the probowl, but he is a blaze on the field.

Finding out the new player ratings is always cool, but I just want some info on last gen Madden.

bread's done
Back