Madden 09 at Dave and Busters

made

CAG Veteran
Does anyone know if Dave and Busters will have Madden 09 available on release date? I have a ton of tickets/points that I'd like to redeem.

sick deal...like $100+ worth of money spent on game cards and time spent playing games for madden

LOL Usually those places like Chuck. E. Cheese's and D&B are worthless when trying to get stuff from their redemption counter, since you're always going to lose money on the prospect.

Well, unless you get grimy and dirty after hours and dumpster dived 95-99% of those tickets, which most places just stuff into a bag after cleaning out the ticket redemption machines and toss in the dumpster.

ye, i know the place is a ripoff...but its fun sometimes..and i have all these tickets that I would like to redeem for Madden. They usually have Madden available, but I'm hoping they have it on release date.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL Usually those places like Chuck. E. Cheese's and D&B are worthless when trying to get stuff from their redemption counter, since you're always going to lose money on the prospect.

Well, unless you get grimy and dirty after hours and dumpster dived 95-99% of those tickets, which most places just stuff into a bag after cleaning out the ticket redemption machines and toss in the dumpster.[/quote]

Dumpster diving....haha! Now that's being a Cheap Ass Gamer!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL Usually those places like Chuck. E. Cheese's and D&B are worthless when trying to get stuff from their redemption counter, since you're always going to lose money on the prospect.

Well, unless you get grimy and dirty after hours and dumpster dived 95-99% of those tickets, which most places just stuff into a bag after cleaning out the ticket redemption machines and toss in the dumpster.[/QUOTE]

Well I know that my local arcade shreds them before they go into a trash bag. Bleh, the prizes now are really overpriced and just plain suck, I remember when I was a kid, there were actual prizes that you could go for, like various gameboy games for only 1000 tickets, but now, its 5000 for some blow up hammer and junk.

Anyways, still not a deal, should be moved to requests?

At D&B I usually give my girlfriend a 20 dollar card and we walk out with more than we can carry. She plays that "big truckin" coin game. The one with the four dump trucks and you have to hit the flag to get them to dump the coins for tickets. She loves that game. The games there always seem to be overpriced, but i've goten water bottles, cigar ash trays, a blender, beer stiens, and a million stuffed animals/toys my gf wanted.

[quote name='Link927']Wrong forum, and D&B has games O.O[/quote]

Yup, during my last vacation to Austin I had enough tickets to get Skate for 360.

[quote name='pROvIs']At D&B I usually give my girlfriend a 20 dollar card and we walk out with more than we can carry. She plays that "big truckin" coin game. The one with the four dump trucks and you have to hit the flag to get them to dump the coins for tickets. She loves that game. The games there always seem to be overpriced, but i've goten water bottles, cigar ash trays, a blender, beer stiens, and a million stuffed animals/toys my gf wanted.[/quote]

i hit the jackpot on wheel of fortune many times, it requires so little points to play and has a 500 jackpot which is easy to hit, i am pretty good at the truck game aswell

[quote name='Link927']Wrong forum, and D&B has games O.O[/quote]

I know they have games...just seeing if anyone knows if they will have madden on release date.

bread's done
Back