Madden 09 League-Congratulations Soodmeg!

[quote name='TheGift']Yea things are moving slow, but I'm not trying to just pick on you, but you yourself have had incidents where you couldn't get your game going. Remember last week when we had Monday planned and something came up for you, and then Tuesday was scheduled and you didn't show up. I mean I understand your frustration, but you of all people should understand that things come up and people can't get their games going. We really need to get it together, all of us. Hopefully we can do this, but until then, I'm going to keep trying to get my games going and playing my franchise when I can't.[/quote]

:roll: is what I have to say to that because it doesnt even relate man.

I have been in both threads since I joined both leagues posting non stop. I missed 1 game with you because of the same conflict kept me out for an entire week. But other than the one time with you I have been in this bitch since the get go trying to get games going and making it more interesting as I was the first to suggest we write recaps to get others involved. I was also the one that said 2 months ago that a 32 man league might not work and we should drop it down to 10-15 people.

Do not put me in the same boat as this other people who havent been in this bitch for 5 weeks or only posted 1 or 2 times because I have been at the for front of this for a while now. Beacuse I am one of the few people who actually checks the thread more than once a week.

"You of all people." Get the fuck outta here. :roll:

I PMed my Week 5 and Week 6 opponents on Sunday and still have not heard anything. My Week4 opponent is out with RROD at the moment.

I can play tonight if you want. When is the VP debate? 9 I think......

Anyway I will jump on at 8-9 then stop for the VP debate and then jump on right after.

[quote name='BuddyHenika']do you guys need the jags to be filled i will play i was in league 2 before it got shut down and i played all my games[/quote]

I am the Jags currently, but there may be other teams available.

oh sorry it shows on the first page that the jags are not filled if there are any avaible spots just let me know and i am willing to fill

This message is for my week 4,5,6 opponents. I have tried contacting each of you either by XBL or CAG. Please respond back and please give me a date of when you are 100% sure that you can play. It only takes a minute to reply and 30 mins out of your day for the game.

Rematch of Week 1

Bills 21 vs Seahawks 13

Very close game, which came down to the final seconds of the game. The Seahwaks were stopped short at the 8 yd line in the Red Zone to preserve the Bills lead. The Seahawks started off strong, dominating the possession in the first quarter for 4 mins and 20 seconds. Luckily the Bills were able to limit the damage to a Field Goal. The Bills were led to their victory by Trent Edwards and his 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. RB Marshawn Lynch was shut down by the stifling defense of the Seahawks.

GG jay

Week 1 Rematch
Seahawks - 13
Bills - 21

Close game. Seahawks had lots of misopportunities in the red zone. First drive, 4 minutes but only a FG. Second time in red zone, INT to the Bills that went all the way to SEA ~5. Bills turn over near endzone, end up with another FG. Argh. Very good game though. You read me very good.

Week 15: Washington at Cincinati
(2-2)-Washington Redskins- Hybrid5006- 7
(5-1)- Cincinati Bengals- sstyler24- 20

This game shouldve been wonby hybrid as he went on 4th on my 2 twice and was stuffed both times when it was 7-0 him. Then he went 4 an onside kick to open the 2nd half helping me score a td after gaining negative yards in the 1st half.

He then began to force passes a little and i was able to pick a pass and get a field goal to make it 10-7. Then he tried to scramble and dive but he fumbled which i converted into another fg. Then with barly any time he tried to force a ball deep that was returned for a td to make it 20-7.

But if he wouldve just took the points a couple times he wouldve been in to good shape for me to come back.

Turnover:
Wash 5
Cinci 0

GG Hybrid look foward to play u again

[quote name='sstyler24']Week 15: Washington at Cincinati
(2-2)-Washington Redskins- Hybrid5006- 7
(5-1)- Cincinati Bengals- sstyler24- 20

This game shouldve been wonby hybrid as he went on 4th on my 2 twice and was stuffed both times when it was 7-0 him. Then he went 4 an onside kick to open the 2nd half helping me score a td after gaining negative yards in the 1st half.

He then began to force passes a little and i was able to pick a pass and get a field goal to make it 10-7. Then he tried to scramble and dive but he fumbled which i converted into another fg. Then with barly any time he tried to force a ball deep that was returned for a td to make it 20-7.

But if he wouldve just took the points a couple times he wouldve been in to good shape for me to come back.

Turnover:
Wash 5
Cinci 0

GG Hybrid look foward to play u again[/quote]Very gracious in your recap there. Quite unlike the team you're playing or more specifically #85.

Yeah, I should be able to play through the weekend. So if your playing me, let me know!
As long as my internet connection/ NAT type doesn't mess up...

RECAP WEEK 6
Giants @ Browns Giants 13-Browns 10 in Overtime
What a great game and kudos to UMX for a well played game.
This was a defensive struggle going into the 4th quarter with the GMen leading 3-0 but sputtering on offense despite a ridiculous edge in time of possession. The game going into the 4th is all about turnovers.
In the 4th UMX does finally tie the game with a field goal. The Giants get the ball back with 2 minutes to play and throw an INT that gets returned to the house for 7 and the Brownies take the lead 10-3 in the 4th quarter. Giants get the ball back again and have to go for it on 4th an 4 and don't make the first down by inches. UMX gets the ball back with 40 seconds with the Giants full assortment of timeouts. UMX runs three plays, Giants use all three timeouts and Giants get the ball back at the 12 with no Timeouts. First Play is a Fly Pattern to Burress that is defended. Next, play with time winding down is a fly pattern to Toomer that hits and Toomer scores on an 88yard touchdown with zeros left on the clock to put the giants within a PAT of tying the game!!!!! What a play!!!!!

Giants make PAT and into overtime we go at Brownie Stadium. Browns are reeling at this point but do win the coin toss. Brownies mount a small drive and get the Giant 45 yard line before they have to put on 4th and 7. Giants get the ball at the 20 and mount a drive on the shoulders of the O-line, Jacobs and Ward and get all the way to the Browns 12 yard line! Giants are poised to steal the game.
1st and ten on the 12 and the GMEN decide to go for the short field goal and make it !!! Giants win Giants win!

Team Stats (of note)
Total Offense
Giants 259
Browns 126
Passing
Giants 195
Browns 84
Rushing
Giants 64
Browns 42
Turnovers
Giants -1
Browns +1
Time of Possession
Giants 16:30!
Browns 8:27

Players Stats (of note)
Eli- Rating 54.9, 221 yards passing, 1 td, 3 ints, 16 comp 28 att,
Derek Anderson- Rating 26.7, 108 yards passing, 0tds, 2 ints, 10comp 20 attempts

Rushings
Jacobs 10 attemps for 37 yards
Ward 3 attempts for 20 yards
Browns
J. Lewis 11 attempts for 36 yards

Receiving
Giants
Plax-4 rec 90yds
Toomer3 rec 94 yds
Browns
Winslow 4 rec 50 yds
Edwards 2 rec 22 yds
Defense
Giants
A. Pierce 6 tkl, 1tkfl, Fred Robbins 2 sacks
Browns
B. Pool 21, 9tkls,

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 6
(0-4)New York Jets- xpacdos- 15
(6-1)Cincinati Bengals- sstyler24- 45

Bengals did pretty much whatever they wanted in this one
Palmer 17-22 305 yds 4 tds

Week 9
(2-2) Jacksonville Jaguars- Dantemaycry- 3
(7-1) Cincinati Bengals- sstyler24- 13

Was a defensive game as there were a lot of turnovers but both teams moved the ball deep down field b4 turning the ball over in the redzone.

(cin) Palmer 7-16 66 yds 0 tds 2ints
(jax) Gerard 7-20 70 yds 0 tds 2 ints

Cin- Perry 11 att 55 yds 1 td
Jax- Taylor 11 att 44 yds 1 fumble
Jax- Jones- Drew 3 att 18 yds

Cin- R. Kelly 2 cts 30 yds
Cin- C. Johnson 1 cts 15yds
Jax- M. Lewis- 2 cts 23 yds
Jax- R. Williams 2 cts 20 yds

Turnovers
Cinci- 2
Jax- 3

Would anyone that plays me wanna play a game tonight? I can get one in after the WWE PPV. I'm gonna be away from my Xbox a lot the next week so it would be nice to get one in soon. Maybe one of you guys that are already on my Friends List.

[quote name='sstyler24']Week 9
(2-2) Jacksonville Jaguars- Dantemaycry- 3
(7-1) Cincinati Bengals- sstyler24- 13

Was a defensive game as there were a lot of turnovers but both teams moved the ball deep down field b4 turning the ball over in the redzone.

(cin) Palmer 7-16 66 yds 0 tds 2ints
(jax) Gerard 7-20 70 yds 0 tds 2 ints

Cin- Perry 11 att 55 yds 1 td
Jax- Taylor 11 att 44 yds 1 fumble
Jax- Jones- Drew 3 att 18 yds

Cin- R. Kelly 2 cts 30 yds
Cin- C. Johnson 1 cts 15yds
Jax- M. Lewis- 2 cts 23 yds
Jax- R. Williams 2 cts 20 yds

Turnovers
Cinci- 2
Jax- 3[/quote]

Man, that game was an absolute nightmare. I don't know if the snow had an effect or what, but we both struggled on offense..myself more than you obviously. ;)

Hey sstyler, i got your friend request, did you want to play a game soon? Send me a message on XBL when you see me on and are ready to play.

49ers 26- Eagles 21... very good game. Exciting final drive for the Eagles, until he was sacked on 4th and long.

Still looking for the pats to play me... and soon after the Giants.

I finally got to play a game in this league! Just a note for Azu- I had the same problem with awwjayzin/shinryu as I did with you and ItlnStln, not being able to connect for a game or even a chat. I'm not sure if the problem was on my end or his, because he changed some stuff as well.

But it's worth noting that, while I can't change my NAT settings, I did discover some firewall settings that were on. I turned them off, and we could connect. Wanna try a private chat later and see if we can?

As for the game, Jason dominated me. I threw 3picks in the first half (4 total) but I was fortunate enough to hold him to FGs. Then after I busted out a long Ryan Grant TD run at the start of the 2nd half, he fired right back with a long TD pass, making it 16-7.

After a late passing TD made it 16-14 Seattle, I fucked up the onside kick. But, as luck would have it, I forced a fumble when Matt Hasselbeck tried to hand off a rain soaked ball. I managed to get a field goal as time expired, and I pulled out a dramatic win that I really didn't deserve. The better man did not win... but I'll take it.

Packers 17, Seahawks 16

Nice Matt!
Yeah we should try again soon, but I'm not sure if I can private chat with ANYBODY, so it might just be worth it to try the game.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Nice Matt!
Yeah we should try again soon, but I'm not sure if I can private chat with ANYBODY, so it might just be worth it to try the game.[/QUOTE]

Well, we can try, regardless. When might you be on? You're not now. I'm leaving for the gym in less than an hour, but if you want to try to chat before then, let me know. I just need to shave right now. You know, look pretty for all the Mexican chicks there. ;)

azu just wanted to let u no i played my week 6 and 9 games the scores are at the top of the pg 42, just want u to put them in the scores so it doesnt fall behind thx.

Get ready for this.................
Dal 40
@
Ari 0

Good game, Thank you xxxplosive1 for being available to play. You don't know how happy I am just to get a game played in this league.

Popemogoth, I am up for a game any time tomorrow afternoon up until 5:30 P.M. pacific (start time). Message me on here or hit me up on MySpace if you can play.

Any1 who wants to play during the week, I am available often, but not weekends...please somebody PM me so we can set up a time and play, any1 of my opponents, PM me, and well set up a time....lets say this again...any one in this league who is supposed to play the chargers on their schedule please please shoot me a PM with the day and time u want to play and i will reply quickly and tell u if its good, or wuts good for me...PM ME!

FYI-I can't be on tonite (big date ;)
I might be on Thursday nite after work.

I will definitely looking to play some games over the weekend and will post in CAG when available.

bread's done
Back