Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

Alright bvharris I just got back to college and am down to play anytime tonight if you want. I think you usually check this pretty regularly, so how about we shoot for 11:30 p.m. EST (30 minutes)? If you don't see this by then we can do midnight instead, or if you just wanna play tomorrow that's cool too.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Alright bvharris I just got back to college and am down to play anytime tonight if you want. I think you usually check this pretty regularly, so how about we shoot for 11:30 p.m. EST (30 minutes)? If you don't see this by then we can do midnight instead, or if you just wanna play tomorrow that's cool too.[/QUOTE]

I want to watch the rest of the Red Sox-Rockies game at least, which is currently in the 8th inning. Not sure about after that, I've got an early morning tomorrow.

How about we shoot for tomorrow?

Yeah sure tomorrow sounds good. What time do you want to do it? I'm literally free the entire day so just give me whatever time works for you.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Yeah sure tomorrow sounds good. What time do you want to do it? I'm literally free the entire day so just give me whatever time works for you.[/QUOTE]

I've got work and then company softball, I should be home around 7:30 Eastern, but let's say 8:00 just to be safe.

doubletroubleupdate1-4.jpg

I'm ready whenever. I hurt my finger at softball, so you're going to have a leg up on me until I can figure out a comfortable way to hold the controller. ;)

And no, I won't reveal which finger. See if you can figure it out by which part of my game suffers, haha

GG man, it was pretty egotistical of me to try to play, haha.

You played an awesome game, well won.

You probably figured out from the terrible play from my end that it was my thumb which was busted up. Every Cambell throw was a duck, though that was probably at least 50% that he sucks and 50% the fact that every time I hit A my hand was on fire, haha.

I'm not an excuse maker though, you kicked my ass. Hope to see you again in the final.

Lol oh I didn't read your last post about your finger...sorry I would have definitely offered to just postpone our match. We can just play another game after your finger heals if you want, I feel bad taking this win. Yeah Campbell definitely overthrew a few wide open receivers, one of them in the end zone. Luckily Bulger was pretty on-target despite throwing 4 interceptions which were all just horrible plays by me. You were plagued by fumbles a lot that game too (I think 3 total, 2 lost) which were just lucky on my part since I didn't do anything special (I think just one of them might have been a hit stick). That game was definitely all about defense, neither of us could really get our offenses going. But gg anyways, let me know if you want to just schedule a rematch when your finger heals, I don't mind at all.

Just in case you need to know Ubernes, final score - Rams: 20 Redskins: 6
Steven Jackson had like 16 carries for 120 yards or something like that (0 TDs though); Marc Bulger sucked; that's about it. I don't think having awards at the end is gonna be too effective in this tournament since no one seems to care a whole lot about this tournament in general, but those are my stats regardless (from what I can remember off the top of my head).

Nah man, no way would I do that. I could have asked to postpone and I didn't. You earned it.

Hopefully I win my next game and then get another shot at you once I heal up. :D

Lol alright good for you, doing things the hard way...I respect that, good luck in the tournament then. Man lol I can't imagine how painful that "fight for the fumble" must have been for you during our game (assuming you used your thumb), that would explain why I actually won that for the first time ever online.

Yeah, I didn't. I had to audible in the index finger, which could definitely explain why you won that one, haha.

The worst part is just that throws are pressure sensitive, and I really couldn't jam down hard on A. Pretty much all his picks were on plays where the receiver was wide open and he underthrew them.

Then again, living in DC I've spent years watching Jason Cambell do that every week, so it might not have been me. :D

Seahawks - 21
Tampa Bay - 7

GG Ram. Very defensive game, with a couple of big plays sprinkled in.

I'm not sure who gets MVP for my team. Lofa Totupu had two huge INTs that turned into 14 points. Julius Jones, who had previously done NOTHING for me and was a complete waste, had 82 yards on 10 carries (8.2 YPC) and 2 rushing TDs as well as a 30 yard receiving TD for his third touchdown of the game.

Raiders (whoever that is) let me know what you're availability is like for tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
so BigAT, we meet again lol... i gotta work a double tomorrow so i wont be around til very late. I probably wont be available until sometime Saturday morning/afternoon... unless u wanna play tonight.

[quote name='ubernes']I'll update it later today with the forfeit W going to Rames. Unless those 2 have been pming.[/QUOTE]

Well, after the cancellation/postponement, I said I was available the next day, but never heard anything. But it doesn't matter now.

[quote name='Deuce20602']so BigAT, we meet again lol... i gotta work a double tomorrow so i wont be around til very late. I probably wont be available until sometime Saturday morning/afternoon... unless u wanna play tonight.[/QUOTE]

I can play early on Saturday. I have a family event to go to in the afternoon, so we would have to take care of it before then. Can you send me a friend request on Live? I don't have your gamertag.

Great, I get to face one of the two people who beat me in the league. :D At least I already beat Deuce once in the tournament, so I guess I'm rooting for him.

Whichever one of you wins, I can play Saturday evening or most of Sunday.

Harris, those other guys are damn good, but you are an excellent player. It will be a close game no matter what. Good luck to all parties involved. As much as I got frustrated with the game near the end, I have always been very happy with the great group of guys we have here.

I hate LOSING....Great Game yesterday BigAt....until Madden 11 my friend...as the series stands BigAT 3, Ramesu 1.

Deuce...I have lost 2 to you as well my friend...I am saying all this to say that I can't wait til Madden 11 comes out

And if either of you...or any one else would like to play a regular ranked match feel free to shoot me an invite, PM etc....

Raiders - 27
Seahawks - 13

GG Deuce. Your defense made plays, mine didn't. Hasselback completely missed a wide open TJ Has and instead threw it directly at Asomougha. Also caused and recovered a fumble where I couldn't recover the one my defense created.

GG BigAT... i think my revenge list is complete now. BV, i should be around later on tonight and hopefully i can actually win a "championship" the 3rd (consecutive lol) time around.

I tried to gut it out with Deuce, but couldn't do it. My thumb's not gonna be better anytime soon, so I figured I'd give it a go, but I couldn't get mustard on anything. After the second straight pick six I could tell I had nothing, no reason to drag it out.

Good luck Deuce and MasterAwesome in the finals. See y'all for Madden 11!

Raiders 13
Redskins 0

Game cut short by user injury...

MasterAwesome, i should be around all night and probably tomorrow after 7pm est

[quote name='Deuce20602']Raiders 13
Redskins 0

Game cut short by user injury...
[/QUOTE]

Haha, it sounds pretty pathetic when you put it like that.

What can I say, at least I gave it a shot. :D MasterAwesome can attest to the fact that my suckitude would have likely continued throughout the match.

Alright cool I can play anytime tonight as well. I'm taking my brother to the airport at 4 a.m. so I'm just gonna stay up all night instead of going to bed since that's a lot easier for me, so literally anytime between now and 4 a.m. is fine for me. If you get this message in time, we can shoot for 11 p.m. Eastern or even earlier?? Since you need to beat me twice to win the whole thing, there's a chance we could be playing for around 2 hours (if we wanna do it all tonight) so I don't imagine you'd want to play much later than 11 p.m. We could definitely just do tomorrow at 7 p.m. too if you'd prefer. Let me know what you wanna do.

Actually if you wanna play tonight just get on Xbox live and add me or send me a message. I just rented a game so I'll probably be on for the next few hours playing it. My XBL is the same as my CAG name: MasterAwesome. Add me and we'll play anytime tonight if you want.

[quote name='bvharris']So.. Who knows the best place currently to trade in Madden 10 and get good value? I'm sure a few of you have..[/QUOTE]

I have not yet, but would love to hear that too.

[quote name='Deuce20602']i'm kinda late gettin back to the forum but i gotta work at 7am so i'll probably just catch u tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Okay that's fine, do you wanna try for 8:00 p.m. Eastern today then? You mentioned you would probably be able to play after 7 p.m. today so I'm just assuming 8:00 is okay with you, but feel free to change the time to whatever works for you.

You seem like a hard guy to get in touch with so I'm just gonna sit back and wait for you to contact me...just give me a specific date and time to play. I had put a lot of activities on hold under the assumption that we were going to play our game last night or tonight which I guess was pretty stupid on my part.

apologies for the disruption... i'm usually on point with getting the games played and everything but lately things have been kinda insane around here. a teething 4 month old plus an emotional girlfriend make it very difficult to get the ME time i so desperately need

Lol no problem man I probably just don't have as much of a life as the rest of you, so I just devote more to this league/tournament than necessary. I just graduated college and moved back home where things have been very boring to say the least. I'll get online now, I hope we can go ahead and finish this tournament soon so I don't have to worry about scheduling and stuff anymore.

yea... that was my story when i first got back home. my daughter was born in march and ever since then, life has been hectic. i miss the old days of being bored and having nothin to do all day lol

Rams 24
Raiders 7
gg MasterAwesome... i was never completely focused and it showed. that pick 6 before halftime did me in. see u guys for 11...

Yeah I could tell, sorry man I hope you didn't feel obligated to play our game tonight cause of me, although I'm sure that was the case. I know that post earlier must have come off as pretty hostile but that was cause I wrote it right after losing a really frustrating match to some horrible guy who was like 100-400. It was pretty bad...I was punching pillows and everything. We should play again sometime when you're not busy...I'll probably hold on to Madden '10 for a little while longer before trading it in.

Alright that was a pretty anticlimactic tournament, I don't feel like I really accomplished much...but it was fun nonetheless. Thanks Ubernes for making all those brackets and stuff. I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, it's just not very fulfilling to win a tournament like this since it just comprised of a bunch of individual games. I like to go back and look at my stats over the course of the season and stuff and compare it with everyone else's. Alright thanks everyone, it was fun...send me a PM or something when the next tournament is being set up in case I forget.

bread's done
Back