** Madden 10 - Online franchise *** Join Now ***

Mr Grand Cru

CAGiversary!
hey whats going on people, Im trying put together a Madden online franchise on the day of release not which is Aug 14th, ill make the league when and get the game and midnight and plan for the fantasy draft to be the day after or the evening of that day, so far i got about 15 family and close friends, now im tryna get 17 more people so every team can be user controlled, i only want people who are gonna be active and aren't gonna quit games or give up after one season. this can be a really fun experience if i can get enough dependable people if u are interested please pm on here or pm me on xbox live my gamertag is Mr Grand Cru. you could also respond to this thread but i might not see it right away but when i do ill hit u up, once it get the last couple of people ill give access to the group page im creating on Facebook, so i can send messages out in a more timely fashion and not overload have to overload my xbox live friends list, if u don't have facebook and wanna get down just create a facebook account it takes about five min. lol well if u have any questions or concerns just post them to this thread.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bread's done
Back