Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

Hey bv I believe my rookie for the chiefs was 2nd for tds and yards behind he dolphins so bowe and mccluster not to mention moeki got it done..... and yea that dame sweep left with mcfadden killed me and I knew it was coming to

[quote name='sprice8688']Hey bv I believe my rookie for the chiefs was 2nd for tds and yards behind he dolphins so bowe and mccluster not to mention moeki got it done..... and yea that dame sweep left with mcfadden killed me and I knew it was coming to[/QUOTE]

Obviously I didn't mean that it's impossible to succeed with that offense. I've always been of the opinion that in Madden the player is far more important than the team. After all, I don't think anyone would argue that my Chargers ended up with the most talent in that division, and yet I finished 4th both seasons after you and mog joined the league.

I fully believe that the good players in this league could do well with any team.

[quote name='bvharris']

I fully believe that the good players in this league could do well with any team.[/QUOTE]

that is why personally I think the heavy hitters of the league should pick from the bottom of the barrel, but that's just me

Hey guys,

I skipped last years Madden and would love to play this year. I am very interested in what teams are left, if someone could post a list I would be very thankful.

[quote name='theredworm']that is why personally I think the heavy hitters of the league should pick from the bottom of the barrel, but that's just me[/QUOTE]

Well we did that in the other league and the best players won anyway, so it's not a huge difference. :D

[quote name='Dark Rider']Hey guys,

I skipped last years Madden and would love to play this year. I am very interested in what teams are left, if someone could post a list I would be very thankful.[/QUOTE]

Seahawks, Bills, Bengals.

[quote name='sprice8688']Hey bv I believe my rookie for the chiefs was 2nd for tds and yards behind he dolphins so bowe and mccluster not to mention moeki got it done..... and yea that dame sweep left with mcfadden killed me and I knew it was coming to[/QUOTE]
lol now I get to try it with Jamal Charles!

@ballhawk, yep you're good to go with the Redskins.

[quote name='bvharris']Well we did that in the other league and the best players won anyway, so it's not a huge difference. :D

Seahawks, Bills, Bengals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply. I will take the Bengals for Madden 12.

CAG Name: Dark Rider
Gamertag: BrownWing
Team: Bengals

[quote name='Doomtime']^^ Welcome! Only two teams left, one being the NFL jv squad.[/QUOTE]

Haha, if you're referring to the Bills, I prefer "The Pittsburgh Pirates of the NFL"...though, sadly, even the Pirates are doing better now.

Hey really quick,

On week days other than Wendsday I can't play games before 9pmEST. I am available Most Saturdays, all Sundays, and Wednesday evenings. Will that be a problem?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, if you're referring to the Bills, I prefer "The Pittsburgh Pirates of the NFL"...though, sadly, even the Pirates are doing better now.[/QUOTE]

The Pirates have won 5 World Series titles though. You need a comparison which has been truly hopeless for the vast majority of its history and also with no immediate hope to improve. :D

[quote name='Dark Rider']Hey really quick,

On week days other than Wendsday I can't play games before 9pm. Will that be a problem?[/QUOTE]

Nope. People are pretty flexible with their scheduling. As long as you can make yourself available at reasonable times every week, you should be fine.

[quote name='bvharris']The Pirates have won 5 World Series titles though. You need a comparison which has been truly hopeless for the vast majority of its history and also with no immediate hope to improve. :D[/QUOTE]

Fine. "The Los Angeles Clippers of the NFL" then. Better? The pathetic thing about that is that the Clippers also started as a franchise based in Buffalo.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Let me know when you are going to update the front page with gamertags and times avail and Il'l post mine.[/QUOTE]

Same here.. I will do the same

Deion Sanders Primetime special tonight at 9 pm EST on NFL Network. I missed Faulk's special yesterday...:cry:

EDIT: Acutally that's coming on right before Deion's. Nice

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Let me know when you are going to update the front page with gamertags and times avail and Il'l post mine.[/QUOTE]

It will depend on whether we end up making a new thread I guess.

[quote name='Doomtime']Deion Sanders Primetime special tonight at 9 pm EST on NFL Network. I missed Faulk's special yesterday...:cry:

EDIT: Acutally that's coming on right before Deion's. Nice[/QUOTE]

All I keep seeing is Shannon Sharpe's being repeated over and over.

bread's done
Back