Madden 11 Pre-order

Jumpman 23

CAGiversary!
Walmart has madden 11 59.96/ $20.00 GC when u pre-order :360::ps3: and $39.96/ $10 GC:psp: :ps2:and $49.96/ $20.00 GC:wii:

Splinter Cell $59.96/ $10.00 GC:ps3: and $54.00/ $10.00 GC:360: and $49.96/ $10.00 GC :pc:

Just Cause 2 $ 59.96/ $10.00 GC:ps3: and $59.96/ $10.00 GC:360:

[quote name='monkeysez']ill pass on Madden games. They are the same regurgitation of last year with a new fancy title.[/QUOTE]
So you're not that much of a football fan then
That's great and all but if you were you'd be able to spot the differences rather easily, especially in the latest installments

[quote name='KingKhoiCorp']Splinter Cell's coming to the PS3??[/QUOTE]

I believe it's still a (timed?) exclusive.

Good thing is though, unlike Amazon 'gaming credits' the Walmart egift cards dont expire. I just used a two year old one last week.

[quote name='sadunk']I like how they say "While supplies last"..... It's a friggin E-GIFT CARD!!![/QUOTE]

I think it has more to do with Walmart wanting to put a limit the amount of free store credit they hand out rather than it being an issue of stock.

GameStop recently announced their exclusive pre-order bonus as 20,000 in-game coins. They’ve posted a microsite with the details, as well as new Madden content every Monday (“Madden Mondays”) such as gameplay footage and tips about Madden 11.

http://gamestop.com/maddennfl11

You can also enter the weekly Gridiron Game Changers Sweepstakes for your chance to win a VIP trip to the marquee EA SPORTS Madden NFL 11 launch event in New Orleans.

I’m working with GameStop so hit me up with any questions. Thanks!

bread's done
Back