Madden 12 deals?

davjaffe

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if there were any rumblings about deals for Madden 12?

I know about the Amazon $20 credit. There hasn't been anything announced from K-Mart or the other national retailers yet, though. Also, a few years ago, Micro Center had a pre-order deal amounting to a price of $35 on release day, and I'm wondering if any of the other "smaller" retailers might have something similar this time around.

Thanks. Happy hunting.

[quote name='jbz']The Deals forum had a TRU deal for it I believe.[/QUOTE]

I saw that one. It said they don't do release date delivery.

My dad called today and said he pre-ordered 2 copies at Best Buy. One for me and one for him. I asked him if they mentioned Pre-Order Bonus. Nothing yet. Looking forward to playing it. The 4 hour drive to his house is going to suck though lol

Following in-line with what other CAGs are doing, I tried to convince Amazon to price match to $44.99 in addition to the $20 credit, but no luck so far. Now that would be a true cheap ass deal.

[quote name='davjaffe']Following in-line with what other CAGs are doing, I tried to convince Amazon to price match to $44.99 in addition to the $20 credit, but no luck so far. Now that would be a true cheap ass deal.[/QUOTE]

how do u do that?

[quote name='Cbenz35']how do u do that?[/QUOTE]

Towards the bottom of the item page on Amazon, there should be a blue box title "Feedback." Inside, there's a link that says "Tell us about a lower price." Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to Customer Service, which is probably more effective.

bread's done
Back