Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just an update on my situation: I will be shipping out for basic on January 24th. Once I'm gone, I'll be in basic for 8 1/2 weeks and tech school for another 60 days... putting me back in front of my 360 around the beginning of June. I know i'll get thru season 1... and probably season 2 before having to vacate the Panthers. So Cam Newton's window for a title is pretty small... :cool:

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Im so pissed the 49ers , traded Taylor Mays , my anger can not be expressed on this Forum.[/QUOTE]

because you like him in the game? cause he wasn't a good player on the real field.

Hey has anyone thought about setting up a Silver "host" account for the league? Then everyone can friend that one "host" and use the "View Friends" option to get to each other.

That way only 1 Friend Spot taken instead of 31.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Hey has anyone thought about setting up a Silver "host" account for the league? Then everyone can friend that one "host" and use the "View Friends" option to get to each other.

That way only 1 Friend Spot taken instead of 31.[/QUOTE]

You some kinda wise guy!

:cool:

Does a silver account cost money? That would be my only issue with it. I assume not. I don't think you can even use it to play online, right?

[quote name='DestroVega']you can add me to the waiting list and if something shakes out I would like to join.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shmikebow']I would like to be added to waiting list/ second league. Vet of online leagues, dependable![/QUOTE]

[quote name='staticz']Any chance I could get thrown on the back of the wait list?[/QUOTE]

All added.

[quote name='ubernes']Does a silver account cost money? That would be my only issue with it. I assume not. I don't think you can even use it to play online, right?[/QUOTE]

No they're free. You can't play online but you can add friends to them.

We use to use one with my Halo/CoD clan. We had a silver account we all friended. Then we'd find each other by selecting it in our friends list and choosing (View Friends).

It's like the CAG fighting clan. They have CAG Scrub Club setup the same way.

Just bought a super duty wireless signal repeater, hopefully that will help clear up some of my connection foibles from last season. :bomb:

[quote name='theredworm']Adrian Peterson gets the 100 elusive rating.
Larry Fitz gets 100 spec catch.
Desean Jackson gets 100 speed.[/QUOTE]

I'm excited to have Kolb this season. The quality of Fitzgerald was kinda' lost on me with Anderson and Skelton splitting snaps so hopefully I'll be able to get fitzs' stats where they should be.

[quote name='Doomtime']Got no problem with the last two, don't know about Peterson though.[/QUOTE]

all 3 were fan votes, meh at Peterson he's still got fumble-fingers

I don't know...only 1 fumble in well over 300 touches last season! I think his carry rating went up 20 points between the 2 seasons. Hopefully he keeps it up...

If another team becomes available , before we start I would like to get on the list for a team switch. Just keep me posted.

^ If someone drops out I'm on the waiting list (first I think) and I would want the 49ers so maybe if something shakes out it would benefit us both

I heard that was a typo or something (or that they were probably talking about offline franchise and put online franchise by mistake). I've heard from some people with the game already and they were referring specifically to the IGN article and said that stuff isn't true :( Maybe I'm mistaken...but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Everyone still does seem to be thoroughly enjoying the game though.

Do they not proofread their articles? Geez, that would be lame if it isn't true. I really wanted to see contracts in the online franchise, if nothing else.

If you can "manage your franchise via the website" then it's probably referring to online franchise. I don't think anyone is desperate enough that they have to manage their offline franchise during work/school.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']If you can "manage your franchise via the website" then it's probably referring to online franchise. I don't think anyone is desperate enough that they have to manage their offline franchise during work/school.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice to see at least some of the improvements from offline be transferred over to online but, I sincerely doubt it. I'm sure they are just referring to the half-assed online franchise portal that's buggy and mostly unreliable.

so, first weekend impressions.

This game is .hard. it's fun. but it's incredibly hard. I could stand my ground last year against most good players...... most online ranked matches so far this weekend i've lost by a margin of ~50 points.

I managed to beat mog in his first online match. (will never happen again)......but other than that, i've gotten the SNOT beaten out of me.

OFFline franchise is fun, and includes lots of new things (cut days,Trading future draft picks, Dynamic Player Progression, and IN season player progression/degression) are all pretty cool.

Must head back to work for now.... will post more later.

I was really looking forward to getting this game over the weekend, but thanks to the hurricane I ended up waiting and now I should be getting my RDD from Amazon tomorrow. Pretty excited! And I should have nothing to do until Friday so I plan on putting some major time in!

If I'm not on the wait list already I should be on it. I will be back in action by the end of September, maybe sooner (student loan pending).

Will be getting the game tomorrow. Can't wait to play against you guys again.

[quote name='Matt Young']The sooner, the better, I say. Hope things work out with the loan.[/QUOTE]

Thank ya, sir. I hope so as well. Times are tough right now. I'm "borrowing" internet right now and it's super slow, I can sign into Xbox Live but can't do much else. Sadly it's so slow I cannot even check out the new ESPN3 app. Sigh. I can play Crackdown 2 online and that's about the only game it lets me play with anybody. Again, sigh.

We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on July 23 2011 (Order# 104-5133698-0300216). We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day, for the following item(s)

Ugh. Anyone else get this? I think I may cancel this or just return it if its not coming today. I think I saw a couple deals with $20 credit anyways.

[quote name='ubernes']Ugh. Anyone else get this? I think I may cancel this or just return it if its not coming today. I think I saw a couple deals with $20 credit anyways.[/QUOTE]

I got that too. I was hoping it was just sent because Amazon has some sort of automated e-mail when you place an order and it doesn't ship almost immediately. I'm waiting for an e-mail about shipping because my Amazon page still says estimated delivery is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back