Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sprice8688']lions
drop wr edwin page
pu lt shawn andrews[/QUOTE]

Normally you've got to pick the guy up before we advance, but since I forgot to mention that this time I'll give everyone who hasn't added a FA yet until Midnight EST tonight if they want to do so. After that, the window is closed whether you've added someone or not.

drop wr edwin page

did anyone notice that players ovr is diff wen u pick them up then in depth chart?bv can i switch my pick and drop the lineman

[quote name='sprice8688']did anyone notice that players ovr is diff wen u pick them up then in depth chart?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we've been talking about that all season. The depth chart rating is correct, that's why we always ask people to give that value when listing trades.

[quote name='staticz']SEA - 20
BAL - 0
[/QUOTE]

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

Joe Flacco's QB Rating fell like 15 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your image doesn't work, but yeah I was able to get 5 picks somehow. Ray Ray had one pick but Mr. Ray Rice ripped the ball out of Lewis' hands.

[quote name='sprice8688']bv since that lt is only a 70 can i swap him...[/QUOTE]

You're not likely to find anyone much better, that's basically the quality of player which is available now.

[quote name='bvharris']It's a very amazed cat. ;)[/QUOTE]

Lulz. I've had MAs number everytime we play, not sure why but I'm not complaining :D

Such a ridiculous game...I try not to complain, but somehow his DBs would make crazy plays on the ball on almost every pass and yet my players are either dropping everything or not even trying to make a play on the ball when he'd throw passes into some really tight coverage. Then 2 lost fumbles suck, especially when one of them was from Ray Lewis after he intercepted a pass that woulda put me on his 10 yard line very early in the 1st quarter. Going up 7-0 early (assuming I could get the touchdown which I know isn't a guarantee) woulda let me run the ball more and not make stupid passes like the pick six that happened at the end of the first half and the interception in the end zone.

I was able to completely contain the run game...Ray Rice had like 10-15 carries for 20 something yards until like 1 minute left in the 4th quarter where I thought was gonna be an obvious kneel so I just picked some random play...then Rice broke a 26 yarder or something. The pass game was contained pretty good too, I had tight coverage for 95% of the game but my DBs wouldn't do anything with it. Despite blitzing regularly, I couldn't get ANY pressure on the QB...whereas Flacco was getting harassed all game shortly after the snap even when he wasn't blitzing any extra defenders.

In my opinion the only crazy pic was the one Ed Reed made in the end zone.

I've had a pretty successful year on defense, please don't give all the credit to 'crazy plays.'

Ok sorry, wow...you're reading WAY too much into one adjective...out of my whole rant, the only thing you took away from that was "crazy plays"? Just subtract the word "crazy" and my opinion still stands. When I said "crazy plays" I was referring to pretty low rated CBs like Brandon Browner (with like 60 something awareness) jumping in front of a quick slant route like half a second after the ball was thrown, or that one play where I guess Trufant (?) jumped up like 10 feet in the air, initially dropped the pick, but then regained control for the interception. Not absurd by any means, but when compared to what my DBs were doing...it certainly was crazy. But anyways...I'm saying that your DBs would make plays...let's just say REGULAR plays...on the ball constantly, and mine were dilly-dallying around the field for the most part, and when they had the opportunity to pick off a pass they wouldn't. You can't deny that you were throwing balls into tight coverage for most of the game (I feel like only 2 or 3 passes were thrown to an actual open receiver), and I only had 1 CPU interception to show for it. Sure there was a throw or 2 here and there in the 2nd half where I got the completion when I shouldn't have...but at that point the game was over and I was just throwing passes out of desperation. Your team stepped it up BIG time that game and mine just fell flat...that's all I'm saying. I'm not knocking on you, I'm ranting about my own team's performance. I'm sure you've had a pretty successful year on defense (you played great D)...however my team has been top 2 in defense (especially my pass defense) throughout basically the entire season, so I come to expect a certain standard from them and this game was just shameful.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Ok sorry, wow...you're reading WAY too much into one adjective...out of my whole rant, the only thing you took away from that was "crazy plays"? Just subtract the word "crazy" and my opinion still stands. When I said "crazy plays" I was referring to pretty low rated CBs like Brandon Browner (with like 60 something awareness) jumping in front of a quick slant route like half a second after the ball was thrown, or that one play where I guess Trufant (?) jumped up like 10 feet in the air, initially dropped the pick, but then regained control for the interception. Not absurd by any means, but when compared to what my DBs were doing...it certainly was crazy. But anyways...I'm saying that your DBs would make plays...let's just say REGULAR plays...on the ball constantly, and mine were dilly-dallying around the field for the most part, and when they had the opportunity to pick off a pass they wouldn't. You can't deny that you were throwing balls into tight coverage for most of the game (I feel like only 2 or 3 passes were thrown to an actual open receiver), and I only had 1 CPU interception to show for it. Sure there was a throw or 2 here and there in the 2nd half where I got the completion when I shouldn't have...but at that point the game was over and I was just throwing passes out of desperation. Your team stepped it up BIG time that game and mine just fell flat...that's all I'm saying. I'm not knocking on you, I'm ranting about my own team's performance. I'm sure you've had a pretty successful year on defense (you played great D)...however my team has been top 2 in defense (especially my pass defense) throughout basically the entire season, so I come to expect a certain standard from them and this game was just shameful.[/QUOTE]

lol if u had the lions last season u would have been proud... i bet i had close to 30 pics dropped last year if not more... my 2 rookies start for me cause my corners were so bad... delmas had 20 pics and went down. my def sucks ass!

[quote name='Matt Young']He never got back to me about this past week's game, so I'm thinking he may have some stuff going on. Hopefully nothing bad.[/QUOTE]

hmm...well at what point do I start looking for a sub?

drop wr edwin page

I already claimed Andrews...just havent picked him up in game

Chiefs over Bills 56-24.

DVO is another guy to watch out for. He has definitely improved. If he can tighten up his defense, he'll do some damage in this league.

I could not stop his run at all. Didn't realize how much I'd miss Derrick Johnson. The two linebackers I have starting now are just terrible. Constant arm tackling and they'd just get trucked by CJ Spiller. First time I've ever given up 200 yards rushing in this league. He did quite well on the ground. The game was very close at the half, but the Chiefs were able to pull away in the 2nd half after some lucky stops.

With that being said, Charles played the best game of his life and is now right back in the MVP race (even after missing 3 games)

Jamaal Charles 23 att 490 yds 8 TDs

CJ Spiller 20 att 205 yds 2 TD

lol Matt Cassel was 0 of 3.

[quote name='bvharris']Dude.[/QUOTE]

lol dude is right charles was insane i couldnt do anything on him i like c.j spiller wish i could trade for him lol but the bills have no owner

i knew coming into that game a loss was going to be the only thing promised but i wasnt expecting a 17-21 halftime score at all to bad the second half was a different story wish he passed more lol

I don't even see how it's possible for a guy to get 490 yards in a game this length!

We need to have a "stop the run" bootcamp around here. Yeah, Doom is the best rusher in the league, but I think even he'd admit that 20 yards per carry is insane. What are the defenders even doing? lol

[quote name='gbpackers94']
mj-laughing.gif
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Oh yeah it was definitely insane, but I'll take it ! He was just executing his cuts really well.

the defense couldnt stop him it was big run after big run after big run kept hitting the perfect holes perfect jukes great blocking nothing could stop it

[quote name='BSETI50']What time??[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on BSETI50/LV aka Cards. Once again, I'm going through a "middle man" to set up a game. WTF!?!

I can played from 8:30AM EST to 12:00PM EST Saturday and then not until Monday probably.

[quote name='bvharris']I don't even see how it's possible for a guy to get 490 yards in a game this length!

We need to have a "stop the run" bootcamp around here. Yeah, Doom is the best rusher in the league, but I think even he'd admit that 20 yards per carry is insane. What are the defenders even doing? lol[/QUOTE]

Some people just have it. Like I said, I had the number one run defense until I played The 49ers. Both tImes he ran for +/-300 yards. I don't get it, but I know I can't stop him. fucking cheesers ;)

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Still waiting on BSETI50/LV aka Cards. Once again, I'm going through a "middle man" to set up a game. WTF!?!

I can played from 8:30AM EST to 12:00PM EST Saturday and then not until Monday probably.[/QUOTE]

LV is on vacation, so it's kind of understandable he'd need to go through an intermediary. At least he's making an effort to play the game while he's not home, got to give him some credit for that.

I'll text him for you.

Edit: He said he should be able to play right before 12 tomorrow, he just needs to wait for BSETI to get out of work (so he can use his 360).

I have messaged x matt young x on xbox and on here and he still hasen't replyed can anybody get a hold of him?

[quote name='Deuce20602']I already claimed Andrews...just havent picked him up in game[/QUOTE]

sorry man ill drop him and pick up someone else

[quote name='bvharris']He said he should be able to play right before 12 tomorrow, he just needs to wait for BSETI to get out of work (so he can use his 360).[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll be on like 11:45AM EST, if you could text him that please.

Jets win another close one. A lot of frustrating long TDs. I think DVO had 3 80+ yard TD runs and 1 kickoff return for a TD. But I kept with it and played my game. Mixed in plenty of run to go with a pretty solid passing attack and was able to match each of those long scores, and then finally put myself ahead late in the game. GG DVO. On another day I may have started to chuck the ball, but I'm glad I didn't because it would have turned ugly for me. Greene is doing alright for himself these past couple games.

jags fall to the jets 31-49
the game was close all the way until the fourth quarter

QB Schaub was the let down player of the game with 1 INT and 1 Fumble it was to close of a game for thoughs types of mistakes

QB Mark Sanchez went 13 for 22 with 284 yards with 2 TDs and 1 Int

RB Shonn Greene had 26 carries for 230 yards and 4 TDs

RB Jacquizz Rodgers had 13 carries for 198 yards and 2 TDs one for 82 yards and another for 81 yards

RB Mikel Leshoure had 8 carries for 103 yards and 1 TD run that was 81 yards as well

i love these dual running backs i knew trading MJD wouldnt be an issue and that using these two together would be just fine just need to figure out my defense some more and passing the ball might help to lol need to prolly start working on that now

Mike Thomas had another KOR for a TD 103 yards hes been acting like Hester lately

WR Kilgo of the Jets got hurt twice in the game but kept coming back the guy wouldnt say die
but as for Dustin Keller he ended up with a broken jaw and is out for 4 Weeks

GG Ubernes it was alot of fun

[quote name='DVO21']when is the deadline?????[/QUOTE]

It should be Sunday since we advanced Thurs, but if someone needs to knock one out Monday early afternoon I would not object if there is a good reason.

I was actually thinking we should try to pick up the pace a bit. I'd like to be well into season 3 by the time the NFL playoffs are in full swing (since once they're done is when interest starts to lag a bit).

Also, was Kilgo's 49 yard run on an end around? If so, teach me! I'm never able to run those things for more than 8 or 9 yards if I'm lucky.

Only 4 games played so far? Come on, slackers!

Remaining Games:
Titans-Steelers
Vikings-Panthers
Bears-49ers
Saints-Bucs
Chargers-Raiders
Dolphins-Browns
Lions-Broncos
Bengals-Colts
Packers-Rams
Eagles-Cardinals
Giants-Redskins
Texans-Falcons

Anyone around early this morning to sub for the Redskins? Would prefer to play before noon if possible.

[quote name='sprice8688']and i cant get the broncos i sent a friend request and xbox live message[/QUOTE]

I'll try to track him down through DVO.

[quote name='damailman2272']cany anyone get in contact with dead prez[/QUOTE]

Doomtime is your man.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']I'm on and waiting for the Cardinals.[/QUOTE]

Playing in a few, thanks to bSeti50 and BV for helping set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back