Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Yanksrule123']hey im bsetis boy for the big bad carolina Panthers!!!![/QUOTE]

take care of Cam and AJ Green... and i apologize for the lack of a running game-- bad GM'ing on my part

Now, I can't check until tomorrow around 5 at the earliest, but am I cool to join the league now? Or does aftershock still own the team?

Edit: For future reference, I'm EST.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm trying to update the OP with the new owners. Yanks are taking over the Panthers, Kaster the Broncos and Aftershock the Bills? I'm almost positive I have that wrong... That's the only team changes, correct?

[quote name='KasterDB']Now, I can't check until tomorrow around 5 at the earliest, but am I cool to join the league now? Or does aftershock still own the team?

Edit: For future reference, I'm EST.[/QUOTE]

You're good to go.

[quote name='ubernes']Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm trying to update the OP with the new owners. Yanks are taking over the Panthers, Kaster the Broncos and Aftershock the Bills? I'm almost positive I have that wrong... That's the only team changes, correct?[/QUOTE]

What sprice said. We still need to fill the Bills.

[quote name='Yanksrule123']hey im bsetis boy for the big bad carolina Panthers!!!![/QUOTE]

Welcome! Can you post your XBL gamertag when you get a chance so we can add it to the OP?

Crap. If I'd thought ahead I would have handed off the commish duties to someone else before I left for work. Assuming that game gets played sometime today, plan for us to advance around 5:30EST, hopefully we can get the last 3 played tonight.

[quote name='bvharris']Crap. If I'd thought ahead I would have handed off the commish duties to someone else before I left for work. Assuming that game gets played sometime today, plan for us to advance around 5:30EST, hopefully we can get the last 3 played tonight.[/QUOTE]

:cry: bummer. I'm actually home sick today too.

[quote name='ubernes']:cry: bummer. I'm actually home sick today too.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Maybe I'll be able to sneak out early in the afternoon, but I doubt it. Doesn't sound like the game's scheduled yet anyway.

In either case, after I advance us tonight I'll be handing the reins back to you for the draft.

I do think we should set it back a bit further from the game, in case anyone is watching it out or has company they need to get rid of. Maybe an hour after?

[quote name='bvharris']I do think we should set it back a bit further from the game, in case anyone is watching it out or has company they need to get rid of. Maybe an hour after?[/QUOTE]

We could do that. Usually we just do immediately after. I think that's what we did last time and it worked so I was hoping the extra 15 minutes would be enough, but we can extend it if people need it.

I don't know about you guys but I'm really forward to seeing the new schedule. Hopefully I can get atleast 1 game against the Titans, Colts or Patriots. But there all in the god dang AFC.

I'm really looking forward to all my division games actually, my games with cru and staticz all went down to the last seconds last season.

[quote name='Doomtime']Hope I play the NFC West next season[/QUOTE]

Yea me too, I've played the Steelers/Ravens/Browns two seasons in a row I think. C'mon Madden, switch it up.

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah Masterawesome said it's fixed in Season 3. EA screwed it up so every online franchise played the same division two seasons in a row.[/QUOTE]

Very good to hear, those Ravens and Steelers are a tough bunch. I'd much rather play those simpletons on the Chiefs :)

[quote name='LVPatriots']Very good to hear, those Ravens and Steelers are a tough bunch. I'd much rather play those simpletons on the Chiefs :)[/QUOTE]

Should be fun! :fridge:

[quote name='LVPatriots']I don't know about you guys but I'm really forward to seeing the new schedule. Hopefully I can get atleast 1 game against the Titans, Colts or Patriots. But there all in the god dang AFC.[/QUOTE]

As am I. I want to speculate a bit, but since Madden is so off, who knows.

I assume the East will not play the West for the 3rd time in a row. I think I've also seen the Ravens and Steelers both each season so far, so the AFC South would be a nice change of pace. Though if that's the case I'll still play the Steelers and Chargers again due to my little win streak at the end of the season for 2nd place in the East. We've been stuck in the NFC East as well, so any other NFC division would be nice too.

[quote name='ballhawk20']Bigat I had to run back to the doctors I shouldn't be much longer my bad for any inconvenience! How long will u be on for??[/QUOTE]

That's fine, want to just go at 1:00 PM EST? I'm going to grab lunch in the mean time.

[quote name='bvharris']I do think we should set it back a bit further from the game, in case anyone is watching it out or has company they need to get rid of. Maybe an hour after?[/QUOTE]

This draft already takes 2 1/2 hour as is.... are we absolutely sure we want to push it back another hour? ..... it's a sunday night. Most of us are grownups with early morning work on monday, sadly.

[quote name='Yanksrule123']Draft doesnt work sunday night for me workin til 930[/QUOTE]

You might want to PM that to UBER, in case it gets buried under other posts.

[quote name='siradam134']This draft already takes 2 1/2 hour as is.... are we absolutely sure we want to push it back another hour? ..... it's a sunday night. Most of us are grownups with early morning work on monday, sadly.[/QUOTE]

Monday is MLK Day. Not saying everyone has off, but I know I do.

[quote name='ubernes']As am I. I want to speculate a bit, but since Madden is so off, who knows.
[/QUOTE]

If it's correct, we should be playing the AFC South and the NFC West. But as you say, who knows.

Matt schaub is still out there guys looks like WR mike williams might have found a new spot wotn know till after the off season till the trade can be approved but if ur in need of a great QB Schaub is ur let me know hes going real cheap only really looking for one thing and if u can give it up hes all urs
needs 1ST round pick

I have 2 no's for Sun out of about 12-15 answers.

I forgot about MLK day though and would hate to waste a 3 day weekend with no games being played. I assume too many people work that day to pull off an afternoon draft but I'm not too keen on Mon night.

Re-posting this with a couple additions. I'll also be linking to trade blocks in the OP later, so let me know if you want me to add yours.

Patriots Trading Block
TE Rob Gronkowski - 88 OVR - 23 - A Pot
WR Wes Welker - 91 OVR - 31 - A Pot
HB BenJarvus Green-Ellis - 83 OVR - 27 - B Pot
LT Matt Light - 85 OVR - 34 - B Pot
CB Ras-I Dowling - 87 OVR - 25 - A Pot
LE Shaun Ellis - 85 OVR - 35 - A Pot
MLB Darian Wheeler - 77 OVR - 23 - B Pot

Looking for: Young, good C or RG (willing to pay well for this), Picks (the higher the better, obviously), CBs, Linebackers

Other than that, I'm open to offers on anyone except Ross (duh), White, McCourty, and Kohlhausen. I might consider trading Brady, but it would take a lot (1st round pick and multiple players).

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-posting this as well because i've added a few. (link this please BV)

Dolphins Trading Block:
ROLB Cameron Wake: 93 OVR, A POT, 30 Years Old
MLB Karlos Dansby: 88 OVR, A Pot, 30 Years Old
DT Paul Soliai: 88 OVR, A Pot, 28 Years Old
LE Kendall Langford: 87 OVR, A POT, 26 Years Old
TE Anthony Fasano: 84 OVR, B POT, 28 Years Old
LOLB Koa Misi: 82 OVR, B POT, 25 Years Old
HB Daniel Thomas: 86 OVR, B POT, 24 Years Old
SS Yeremiah Bell: 78 OVR, B POT, 34 Years Old
HB Reggie Bush: 78 OVR, B POT, 27 Years Old
RE Randy Starks: 79 OVR, A POT, 28 Years Old
RE Jared Odrick: 78 OVR, B POT, 24 Years Old
CB Byron Maxwell: 78 OVR, B POT, 25 Years Old
CB Derron Charles, 78 OVR, B Pot, 22 Years Old
WR Davone Bess, 86 OVR, B POT, 28 Years Old
WR Brian Hartline, 81 OVR, B POT, 26 Years Old

Looking for: Picks (the higher the better, obviously), a CB, LG, RT, SS

Other than that, I'm open to offers on anyone except Peter Newcomer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Doomtime']Gronk on the block huh? Surprising to see him there. Isn't he a 95 OVR?[/QUOTE]

He's 88 in the Depth Chart, though I expect he'll be in the 90s once we progress. It's really an evolution of the offense thing, I've been running fewer 2-TE sets with White in the fold and also the increased focus on running.

I'm not for sure going to move him, just figured it's worth seeing what's out there.

[quote name='bvharris']He's 88 in the Depth Chart, though I expect he'll be in the 90s once we progress. It's really an evolution of the offense thing, I've been running fewer 2-TE sets with White in the fold and also the increased focus on running.

I'm not for sure going to move him, just figured it's worth seeing what's out there.[/QUOTE]

Ah got it. Probably a good idea. I'll test the waters after the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back