Madden 13 Connected Careers, Divisional Games Only

billymcdugal

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to get a madden league together with multiple teams in multiple divisions hopefully in AFC and NFC. I would like to get at least 10 teams and would start the league with 4. It will be a fantasy draft.

[quote name='billymcdugal']I'm trying to get a madden league together with multiple teams in multiple divisions hopefully in AFC and NFC. I would like to get at least 10 teams and would start the league with 4. It will be a fantasy draft.[/QUOTE]
got a couple of hits seeing if anyone is interested. would like to do draft today.

Xbox live- yo soy el tiger...3 ways to contact me:text-3309074032 (with your team and league name) private message me on here or xbox live to pay our games

[quote name='Yo Soy El Tiger']Xbox live- yo soy el tiger...3 ways to contact me:text-3309074032 (with your team and league name) private message me on here or xbox live to pay our games[/QUOTE]
if you wanna put available times to play and especially for the draft

gamertag- BillyMcDugal86, times available: monday after 7, tuesdays before 2 or after 7, wednesday changes, thursday not likely, fridays change and off saturday -sunday

[quote name='billymcdugal']gamertag- BillyMcDugal86, times available: monday after 7, tuesdays before 2 or after 7, wednesday changes, thursday not likely, fridays change and off saturday -sunday[/QUOTE]
also if you can put preferred team too

yeah i see that but we may need to reallign, i may need to find a few more users to get 8. some people seem to have sizzled in their interest.

bread's done
Back