Madden 13 PS3 $35.99 Deepdiscount.com

says ships in 5-10 days... so probably have to wait 2 weeks, maybe more to get your game..

Just some info from my order history on deepdiscount. Starhawk for $36 was delivered in 7 business days after ordring. Dark Souls $24 was in 6 business days. $36 Darksiders 2 took almost two weeks from release day. Just throwing that info out there.

I could see madden being 39.99 at some point within the next 4-6 weeks. So you gotta decide if you want to gamble that that happens at a more reliable retailer or gamble that deep discount will send this within a reasonable time period.

The sales of Madden 13 have been on a steep decline after exploding on release day. This is sure to have sale pricing soon. I give EA props for finally changing up Madden, but sadly what consumers got was more of a beta than anything. Unless you are in desperate need of a new football game I'd wait a few weeks.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Is it true that they got rid of franchise mode?[/QUOTE]

Different name now connected careers. No fantasy draft or customization. Gameplay wise its best ever.

[quote name='hle078']says ships in 5-10 days... so probably have to wait 2 weeks, maybe more to get your game..[/QUOTE]

I bought Darksiders 2 and it shipped about 9 days after placing the order and add a few more days for delivery and 2 weeks is about right.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Still a good for pricematching at BestBuy...Any reason they wouldnt do it?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they price match online, but you can try it out.

I thought they would if the online store had some in stock. Going there anyways...will let you guys know. I bought it on release day preorder with the 20 back and 10 instore pickup back deal.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']Still a good for pricematching at BestBuy...Any reason they wouldnt do it?[/QUOTE]

They price match Amazon. Wouldn't hurt to try as long as your Best Buy is nearby.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Different name now connected careers. No fantasy draft or customization. Gameplay wise its best ever.[/QUOTE]

Still customization in offline leagues. No fantasy drafts :(

my BB PMs any online retailer minus ebay

Status: "Backordered" for an order placed on the 3rd. I sent an email to cancel the order (I already have New Super Mario Brothers 2 on backorder from August 23rd).

I'm honestly disappointed (at least with NSMB2).

bread's done
Back