Madden 2006 (X360) - Any Deals now that Madden 2007 is Almost Out?

MillerTime2523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (99%)
I'm looking to pick up Madden 06 for the Xbox 360 now that Madden 07 will be out by the end of the month.

Anybody know of any deals on it, new or used? Thanks.

You do know this game is terrible... right? I had a glitch in my season where I couldnt even get past one of the later weeks (14,15, or 16 I can't remember). There was no way to get past the computer's game (Sim or play it) so I never got to finish. Also there is only one camera angle and no challenges on the play. There also are no modes. Just download the demo and play it, it will get old in 5 min and you'll be glad you saved your $$$. IMO the game isn't worth more than about $5.

EB Games with have it marked down to at least $19.99 USED when 07 launch. Just PM if interested I may me able to get you a loose disk version for $15 plus shipping right now.

Staind: I have every madden since the first one on genesis.. And thats exactly why I have waited until now for the game, because I heard bad things about it. I just want some football action on my 360. And now that 07 is almost out and 06 is on the cheap, I cant pass it up lol.

amos: I will pass on that offer.. I would want a complete copy, but thank you for the EB deal, I will probably check that out

i work at an EB and it's USED for 19.99, so if' you've got the edge card you've got it for less then 20 bucks and that's with taxes.

bread's done
Back