Madden 2010 online league

[quote name='jhweathers']so who's left i'll take falcons if free[/QUOTE]

they taken already culd u c the teams that availble....do u want any of them or kno any1 that wuld

[quote name='Theduck']I'll take the Steelers, NY Giants, or Jacksonville Jaguars, depending on whats left. Order of preference listed from 1st to last.

Let me know!

PSN: Fembot666[/QUOTE]

all taken lol...the best team i think that i though wuld b taken was the bills

[quote name='nyprimus4']i'll take the rams.[/quote]

[quote name='nyprimus4']i don't own a ps3 yet but i'm getting one in august.[/quote]

well cuzin imma just leave it blank imma hold it 4 y u but just try 2 have it b4 august 14th wen the game come out...just keep in touch

It sounds like the only team isn't taken (by someone who owns a PS3) is the rams. I'm fine with taking the Rams. My PSN is Hamburglar86

[quote name='Hamburglar86']It sounds like the only team isn't taken (by someone who owns a PS3) is the rams. I'm fine with taking the Rams. My PSN is Hamburglar86[/QUOTE]

ite set u up wit them

[quote name='Hamburglar86']Yeah, do we have a site or anywhere that we can negotiate trades and stuff?[/QUOTE]
im 90% sure trades r off or else itd be stupid to even pick teams.

Most leagues that pick teams allow trades, but sometimes there are trade limits (like only 4 trades a season). I think we should allow trades (maybe 4 a season), because this would approximate running an NFL team the closest.

no trades...@ least notin the first year...so maybe if the league continues after 1 year u culd do all ur trades u want but 4 the first season no trades

[quote name='bizz_ness_1st']yo tdot weathers out leme get da texans uness the lions guy wants dem or the bears cuz id gladly take the lions..[/QUOTE]

ite so ill leave u az the texans

can i have the titians i sent a comment on youtube and suscribed if they are not available tell wat teams are left

Psn- otomicdounut2

guys be patient if the other guys r no shows when 10 comes u can hav em but as of now u gotta wait.and tdot can u get in touch with that fuej the guy with the lions seein if he'd want the texans instead cuz i rly want da lions if not its good im ight wid da texans jus wonderin.

[quote name='otomicdounut2']can i have the titians i sent a comment on youtube and suscribed if they are not available tell wat teams are left

Psn- otomicdounut2[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure evry1 is taken besides the jags....bcuz i tried 2 add him but it didnt exist 4 some reason so thats the best i culd do 4 now....but i culd give u da jags or hold u az first reserve...wat u think

[quote name='Dsmooth19']nevamind imma keep da RAMS is we gonna play more then 1 year so i could rebuild my team during the offseason[/QUOTE]
WE'RE NOT DOING TRADES OH MY GOD....if we do another season we'll start the league over -_-.

My copy shipped from the EA Store today. Come on UPS! What can brown down for me? Deliver my Madden so I can stop playing the 1-minute demo over and over. Odds are I won't get it until Monday despite getting 2nd Day Air delivery, though.

[quote name='bizz_ness_1st']we're not doing trades oh my god....if we do another season we'll start the league over -_-.[/quote]

yea i know thats why i said i"ll take the jags if he gets the steelers -_-

i got my copy at 12 today.im likin somet eams and dissapointed in others,if the raiders owner dosent show im takin dem over texans i still dont understand why i didnt get them cuda swore i changed my mind about takin bears over them oh well i gues ;x.

bread's done
Back