Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Trade Renegotiated:

Colts send : Laron Landry / 80 ovr / FS / 28yrs old / 4 years 18 million and colts 3rd rd pick

Raiders send : Mike Jenkins / 84 ovr / CB / 28 yrs old / 1 year 1.5 million/ and raiders 4th rd pick and 7th rd pick

Logic:

Although I feel like Mike Jenkins is being under valued in this deal and Laron Landry has def declined in many areas except hit power but none the less, due to the consensus of the trade committee favoring the Raiders too much, and after getting in contact with Hemingway we decided to upgrade the 5th rd pick to a 4th and include a 7th rd pick to help tip the scale more evenly persay.
reason for me doing this trade, i want a good press CB to put on the outside. as Landry is not that much of value to me because i user my FS most the time. Cru is looking to gain a hard hitter on D as he doesnt have very many!! The added picks are because we feel CB are a higher Value than Safteys well at least i do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news. We Now have a NCAA Roster uploaded into our league. I don't know how i feel about this....but...it's there. we gave the league what the majority of you wanted. remember this when we take your lollipop away, later:d

He is still MIA. We're looking for a Chiefs replacement if you can hold off for a few days.
Sure!

If you could please PM me when we find one so I can set up a game that would be great. I read the thread, but sometimes I lose out on information since i am working long hours these days.

Buffalo comes out on top, 19-14, over the Carolina Panthers in a defensive battle. The Bills offense started out with solid drives, but could never put together a full touchdown scoring drive. Instead they had to settle for 3 field goals in route to a 9-0 lead. The Panthers offense got going late in the first half behind a big play from Greg Olsen with about 30 seconds left in the half. Olsen finished the drive with a touchdown reception from Newton, bringing the game to 9-7 at half. The Bills came out of half and took control of the game behind a Spiller touchdown and another field goal. In the fourth, Carolina started to battle back, bringing the game to 19-14 after a solid drive that was capped by a Deangelo Williams touchdown from Newton. Carolina decided not to onside kick, instead trusting their defense to get the ball back and the defense backed their coaches decision and got the ball back for their offense with about a minute and twenty seconds left in the game. Cam and the Panthers offense could not capitalize on the opportunity that their defense provided them, he instead threw an interception to McKelvin to seal the game. Great Game Deuce.

Passing-

Cam Newton- 9/21 for 188 yards with 2 touchdowns and 3 interceptions. His QB rating was 67.2. Cam added 33 yards rushing.

EJ Manuel- 14/23 for 136 yards with 0 touchdowns and 0 interceptions. His Qb rating was 77.5. EJ added 39 yards rushing.

Rushing-

CJ Spiller- 16 attempts for 77 yards with 1 touchdown. He added 8 yards receiving.

Deangelo Williams- 12 attempts for 49 yards. He added 11 yards receiving with 1 touchdown reception.

Receiving-

Greg Olsen- 4 receptions for 96 yards with 1 touchdown.

Marquise Goodwin- 3 receptions for 43 yards. with 83 kick return yards and 37 punt return yards.

Defense-

Mario Williams- 5 tackles, 3 tackles for a loss, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble

Charles Johnson- 4 tackles, 2 tackles for a loss, 2 sacks

As a teams Carolina had 12 tackles for a loss

Aaron Williams, Leodis McKelvin and Jairus Byrd had the interceptions for Buffalo.

Lol a million drops in this game. Sad state of affairs when his DBs have more catches and less drops than my WRs. Done. GG.

About to switch leagues.

Good game between The Dolphins and Colts it was a lot closer then the score!!

Colts Top Players:

Luck: 108.8 QBR 16-25 for 283 yards 4 TD 2 INT 

Bradshaw 12 ATT 83 yards 1 TD with a long run of 71 so he shut the run down pretty well.

Wayne played big with 96 yards 3 TD while Hilton had 65 yards 1 TD 

Angerer 8 Tackles 2 TFL while Davis and Butler had INT 

Landry 3 Forced Fumbles 5 Tackles 

Dolphins Top Players:

Tannehill 100.2 QBR 20-32 for 314 yards 3 TD 2 INT 

Miller 13 ATT 78 yards but had 2 Fumbles! 

Keller 120 yards 

Hartline 70 yards 1 TD while Clay and Gibson each had TD

Misi and Grimes both had redzone INT

GG Fero. this was a fun one!!

Colts 42 - Dolphins 23

Dolphins Offense: 306 Passing Yards, 3 TD / 92 Rushing Yards

Colts Offense: 268 Passing Yards, 4 TD / 146 Rushing Yards, 1 TD

Dolphins Defense: 2 Sacks, 2 Interceptions, 7 TFL

Colts Defense: 1 Sack, 2 Interceptions, 6 TFL

Special Teams: 1 Punt Return for a TD

gg hemingway.

Lol a million drops in this game. Sad state of affairs when his DBs have more catches and less drops than my WRs. Done. GG.

About to switch leagues.

Which league you switching to , and I wish we would of tried out the operation sports sliders in this league , my other league I'm in on another site used them, it's the closest to sim play I have seen

Which league you switching to , and I wish we would of tried out the operation sports sliders in this league , my other league I'm in on another site used them, it's the closest to sim play I have seen
you do realize sliders can be changed Whenever we want? right? The game that hemingway and i just played.... was rather realistic.

I've used the OS sliders and I'm not a fan. Granted it was against the CPU in just a practice mode, but it just seemed like they made qb's and the Oline incompetent to try and give the illusion that the defense is playing better. You may end up with SIM like stats, but it didn't feel closer to being realistic game play.

Edit: I also thought my week 2 game felt like a realistic game and defense definitely played a big part in dominating the game.

Fan's League. I hesitated to join it originally because I don't know if I can juggle both, but I'm going to try for now.

About to switch leagues.

-Stick it out for a few more games my man, thats how i felt game 1 (although it was downpouring) My receivers were dropping wide open passes on their own, a few would have been 100% touchdowns. I feel that this year it really pays off to user catch with your offense players. It was a tough game for your offense, especially when spikes has stickem man coverage on a 93 speed receiver..how does that happen madden??

I've used the OS sliders and I'm not a fan. Granted it was against the CPU in just a practice mode, but it just seemed like they made qb's and the Oline incompetent to try and give the illusion that the defense is playing better. You may end up with SIM like stats, but it didn't feel closer to being realistic game play.

Edit: I also thought my week 2 game felt like a realistic game and defense definitely played a big part in dominating the game.
I didn't feel that it was ideal slider settings on those two kick returns..i felt helpless when i tried locking on people to get back and they were the slowest players on my team..i feel like kick returns are absurd this year.

I see that we don't have a set time to advance Friday at the moment. I'm trying to set my game up for 6 est. I'll be home by then certainly if not sooner

-Stick it out for a few more games my man, thats how i felt game 1 (although it was downpouring) My receivers were dropping wide open passes on their own, a few would have been 100% touchdowns. I feel that this year it really pays off to user catch with your offense players. It was a tough game for your offense, especially when spikes has stickem man coverage on a 93 speed receiver..how does that happen madden??
I plan to. I played bad, especially on some of those picks but my WRs did not help me one bit. I had a couple deep throws that could've went for scores and they dropped them all. I'm going to try to play both leagues, especially with the other one with a few CPU match-ups that will be easier to schedule (obviously!).

Has anyone had contact with the Chargers owner? I can't remember ever seeing him post in here. I sent a pm, hoping that'll do.

you do realize sliders can be changed Whenever we want? right? The game that hemingway and i just played.... was rather realistic.

Yea I know I just didn't think now that we started that the league would consider making such a drastic change, especially due to there being no perfect set of sliders for everybody to be happy.

I plan to. I played bad, especially on some of those picks but my WRs did not help me one bit. I had a couple deep throws that could've went for scores and they dropped them all. I'm going to try to play both leagues, especially with the other one with a few CPU match-ups that will be easier to schedule (obviously!).
Hemingway can confirm this.....I was 0/8 on 3rd downs against him...and 5 ..maybe 6 of those were thrown to mike wallace/brian hartline(great catching receivers)....no wind..no rain....hit them right in the numbers, and they dropped the catches, with nobody standing within 5 feet of them.

Hemingway can confirm this.....I was 0/8 on 3rd downs against him...and 5 ..maybe 6 of those were thrown to mike wallace/brian hartline(great catching receivers)....no wind..no rain....hit them right in the numbers, and they dropped the catches, with nobody standing within 5 feet of them.
yeah Wallace had some bad ones 2 on 3rd downs if i remember right and 1 TD drop on 4th down!!

yeah Wallace had some bad ones 2 on 3rd downs if i remember right and 1 TD drop on 4th down!!

Well now that I know everybody is dropping wide open passes I won't hold my guys accountable lol

Problem: Washington (njoy7) can't play today, and I (Packers) will be gone all day tomorrow. He said he could play at 3 Eastern on Saturday, but it looks like the plan is to advance tomorrow night.

Problem: Washington (njoy7) can't play today, and I (Packers) will be gone all day tomorrow. He said he could play at 3 Eastern on Saturday, but it looks like the plan is to advance tomorrow night.
No offense, but what happened to yesterday?We knew two days ahead of time that we'd be advancing early on Wednesday evening, that left alot of time to schedule a game ahead of time. I advanced us at 8pm. This is why the Advancement will be Friday Evening.

Try to work something out? The ONLY reason we'll be advancing at 4pm Saturday (that's ridiculous) is if there's more than 5 games left to be played.

He didn't read or respond to my PM til this morning. I sent it before we advanced. Not placing any fault with him since I don't know what he had going on, but that's the situation we are in now. He can only play before 6 Eastern today, and then tomorrow I will be in Los Angeles all day.

I don't expect the advancement to be delayed just for us. I simply wanted to make you guys aware of what's been happening.

He didn't read or respond to my PM til this morning. I sent it before we advanced. Not placing any fault with him since I don't know what he had going on, but that's the situation we are in now. He can only play before 6 Eastern today, and then tomorrow I will be in Los Angeles all day.

I don't expect the advancement to be delayed just for us. I simply wanted to make you guys aware of what's been happening.
no reason to explain your self it's life things happen. don't look like i will get my game in either seeing i cany play till 7 cdt friday but person im playing cant play. it sucks working 18 hour days with two jobs but in the end job becomes before madden.

[quote name="RamesuThe1" post="11073098" timestamp="1379605531"]
Bucs v Saints will be simmed. We just won't be available at the same time[/quote]
Unless we wait til Saturday to advance...

no reason to explain your self it's life things happen. don't look like i will get my game in either seeing i cany play till 7 cdt friday but person im playing cant play. it sucks working 18 hour days with two jobs but in the end job becomes before madden.
Yup, no reason to explain himself...other than the fact that Adam asked him to explain it.

hello-mcfly-o.gif

:lol:

Lets get this show on the road,  Coach Teddy Truth is looking forward to the game with the cowboys. Coach Truth has the rams expectations high and to out do their last winning record of 03'

bread's done
Back