Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Panthers improve to 6-0. I still have meetings with fellow NFC undefeateds, Philly and Arizona... the latter being my next game. It's super bowl or bust for the Carolina Panthers

Jets win another and go 6-0 heading into the bye week. My first play was a fumble but got it back on the next with an INT. A bit of a shaky first quarter turned around quickly thanks to the defense and Geno Smith slinging it. GG.

EPIC finish to the Cardinals-Panthers game...

Trailing 24-17 with less than two minutes left, the Panthers forced and recovered a fumble deep in their own territory. Cam then leads the offense down the field and Mike Tolbert scored from a yard out to make it 24-23. Instead of kicking the XP and going to OT against an Arizona offense that had not been stopped all game, Coach Williams elected to go for 2 and the win. The Cardinals denied Jonathan Stewart the conversion and the game appeared over with only 6 seconds left on the game clock.

Carolina kicks and recovers an onside kick. Recognizing that their kicker is only 20 yards outside of FG range, Cam lines up the offense and hits Greg Olsen, who made the catch at Arizona's 40. Carolina managed to call a timeout with 1 second left and Graham Gano connected on the game winning 57 yard FG to keep the Panthers undefeated.

Helluva game Mile High

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp I'm officially on Vacation. I'm leaving Tuesday during the day and won't be back until Monday night.

So I imagine the Redskins, Panthers and possibly Giants/49ers will have to play the CPU.

Luckily I have a bye week cause this playoff chase seems like it will be close.

I asked him to message me on here after he finally got back to me on XBL and that I would be around all night after 7ish. No word yet.

I resorted to messaging everyone on Xbl that might be friends with him to let him know I'm on. I'm asking Adam to put him on auto once he finishes his game vs the Pats.

Is this a common issue with Arizona this season? This was the hardest I've ever had to try to reach someone and still fail to get it in.

Just backed out of the CPU game with 1 minute left in the 3rd so I can play Mile High. If I don't win the CAG sportsmanship award I don't know who gets it!

Well the Jets are no longer undefeated. I knew that was bound to happen. It's just a shame it took me 3 full days to reach the guy and 3 hour of my night to waiting around for him. Wish I could've lost to someone who might actually read this.

I'm going to bail on this midseason. I REALLY didn't want to but knowing I've been sitting around for the last 3 hours to play one stupid game of Madden... I just can't do that again. Colossal waste of time to play someone who frankly doesn't give a shit about this league and about what we are trying to do here. That's fine, it's late in the season but I'm tapped out.

As always, Adam and staticz killed it all year keeping this thing together. I know how hard it is and that's why I don't do it anymore :) Good luck the rest of the way and everyone have fun as you finish this thing out. GG.

Ubernes,

Sorry to see you go bud...I know the feeling of having your time wasted and absolutely understand.

Hopefully see you somewhere down the road. 

As per usual...We Advanced at 11pm. Deadline will be Thursday at 11pm Est. 

Whelp I'm officially on Vacation. I'm leaving Tuesday during the day and won't be back until Monday night.

So I imagine the Redskins, Panthers and possibly Giants/49ers will have to play the CPU.

Luckily I have a bye week cause this playoff chase seems like it will be close.
I was ready to get destroyed this week. Hopefully the CPU will go easy on me... Enjoy your vacation.

I was ready to get destroyed this week. Hopefully the CPU will go easy on me... Enjoy your vacation.
Thanks, I hope I'll be back for our second game.

I put Nick Foles in for my Vaca, didn't really want Braxton Miller with his 30 awareness and passing stats in the 70s running the team, so my Birds should put up a good fight.

You knocked Pat White out till I play the Dolphins but all my games until then are cpu games. I have a problem of when I go for picks I press A instead of Y and just swat the ball down on easy picks that killed me this game plus I try to slide way to late.

GG Matt also not a fan of lacy its like he is dipped in crisco 

I would like to join the ill fated Dallas Cowboys. The loses may be painful. But I believe after the year is over draft day will be there day. I enjoyed my last time with the Steelers a year or so back. if we have at least 2 more seasons here. I see the boys reach an almost Hawk from the Sea experience,

CAG username:thrax83
XBL gamertag:thrax83

Availability: after 6P.M central, Thursdays and Sundays I will be unavailable unless absolutely necessary.

CPU Eagles pull out a Win!

Good Luck Deuce

P.S. I should be back for the Eagles vs. Giants game on Monday/Tuesday.

Edit: I'm on a bye week! I can't believe I may only miss one fucking game on a weeks vacation!

CPU Eagles pull out a Win!

Good Luck Deuce

P.S. I should be back for the Eagles vs. Giants game on Monday/Tuesday.
It was a weird game with a sad, sad ending. You were up 23-20 and I was driving the ball down the field. I managed to get to into the red zone with very time left and no time outs. It was 4th down and I made a rookie mistake... I decided to try and sim the field goal, mainly because I suck at field goals and already missed one earlier in the game. So I hit 'sim next play' and... end of game. No kick. The computer just let the clock run out and never kicked the ball. I hated myself... but I guess thats lesson learned.

I feel like I lost that game how the Redskins would lose the game in real life...

In other news, I'm glad someone is joining as the Cowboys. May our rivalry give some meaning to my crummy playing. :)

It was a weird game with a sad, sad ending. You were up 23-20 and I was driving the ball down the field. I managed to get to into the red zone with very time left and no time outs. It was 4th down and I made a rookie mistake... I decided to try and sim the field goal, mainly because I suck at field goals and already missed one earlier in the game. So I hit 'sim next play' and... end of game. No kick. The computer just let the clock run out and never kicked the ball. I hated myself... but I guess thats lesson learned.

I feel like I lost that game how the Redskins would lose the game in real life...

In other news, I'm glad someone is joining as the Cowboys. May our rivalry give some meaning to my crummy playing. :)
Wow that's nuts, sorry to hear it had a b.s. ending.

I'm also psyched for a new Cowboy owner. The formerly depleted NFC East is now the most full division in the league. And personally, I'd love to get another season in like the new Cowboys owner.

so... two undefeateds matching up in week 11... and 1st place in the NFC on the line. the Cam and Sammy show is ready to go!!!!!!

Any chance we can backup the advance until Tuesday morning? My flight lands at 11 and me and Deuce really wanna battle for that top seed?

Edit: Thanks Adam.

Tiger..it's in 2 places... every time i advance. We advance from week 12 on Wednesday at 11pm. I advanced us at 8am this morning as the title of this thread (and the daddyleague website) both said.  

You can ALWAYS look at the title of this thread. It will ALWAYS be up to date.

or look here, on the flash page, 3rd line down, for the advancement time.

http://daddyleagues.com/cagfl

bread's done
Back