Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

my console got banned for making foreign accounts to download free shit. i will be getting a new one either tomorrow or by next week depending on how this works (idk if i can reuse this hard drive or if it's fucked). if i'm kicked from the league i understand, but i'm not going to be gone long hell i might get a new one tomorrow just depends, def won't be out of the game for more than a week. if i can use my hard drive in a new one i'll prob get this weeks game in tomorrow. if i need all new shit idk might have to order one online.
hard drive should still work but it's possible they ban your accounts also. They ban your system serial number

hard drive should still work but it's possible they ban your accounts also. They ban your system serial number
that's good to know, so all i need is a console. i'm still a little worried that they might ban my main account later....i wonder if they would have done both at once (banned both my foreign account/console and considered banning my main account)...bc i want to get a new one asap now that i know my data is ok but i don't want to get surprised with a useless account in a few days..

Trade Alert :

Chargers send : 1st Rd Draft Pick and 5th Rd Pick

Raiders send : Charles Woodson FS - 85 ovr - 36 yrs old - 1.8 Million

Matt Flynn QB - 72 ovr - 28yrs old - 5 yr - 5.3 Million

Chargers: Want/Need some secondary depth. Need a solid backup QB with how many sacks I'm taking. I also already have some extra draft picks and need to improve for this season.

49ers - 34

Texans - 28

49ers win in OT against a tough Texans team. If it wasn't for three turnovers the outcome might have been different, but the Niners defense stepped up when it needed to and got the victory. On offense the 49ers had 4 TDs from 4 different rushers, with Gore leading the pack.

For the Texans, Owen Daniels led the team with 7 receptions while Hopkins and Graham each caught touchdown passes. On defense, Ed Reed led the team with 8 tackles and three Texans registered sacks on Kapernick.

Highlights:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC7p0pHpQIs[/youtube]

Panthers improve to 3-1 behind DeAngelo Williams' 3 TD... lost a couple guys to injuries in the process so I'm in the market for a mid-level CB and maybe a speedy WR

Good Game Deuce. I had so much trouble getting started (was distracted by some work emails I was trying to respond to while playing). Anyway, I had difficulty stopping the run but I held Cam in check nicely. Cardinals are now 3-2 which is better than I had anticipated with this roster.

Buffalo moves to 5-0 with a 38-10 win over Cleveland. Buffalo's offense was efficient, while the defense yielded yards but stood strong in the red zone. 3 interceptions, including a pick 6 by newcomer, Demarcus Van Dyke, helped pave the way to victory for the Bills. Spiller helped lead the way on offense with almost 200 yards from scrimmage. GG Bseti.

Stats

Highlight video coming tomorrow, too late for me to sit her and try to edit the video.

Updated Eagles and Falcons Trades
-------------------------
Eagles send

CB Brandon Boykin 78ovr

Falcons send

2014 2nd round pick
-----------------------
Eagles Send

TE Brent Celek 83 ovr

Falcons Send

2014 1st round pick
Do you want this submitted as one combined trade or two separate deals?

Alright, my bro's Xbox finally came in this week with his car so I'm set to start. Guess the Redskins are going to have to work.

XBXL: darth0fthedead

CAG: darth0fthedead

Availability: I'm on ALASKA TIME! If you live on the east coast and think you can procrastinate contacting me please don't because I'm 4 hours behind you which is problematic for evening gamers. Mon-Thurs require some coordination. Fri-Sun I'm available. 

Was Pats-Bengals a CPU game? A little overboard

flame_shield_activate7osso.gif

Alright, my bro's Xbox finally came in this week with his car so I'm set to start. Guess the Redskins are going to have to work.

XBXL: darth0fthedead
CAG: darth0fthedead
Availability: I'm on ALASKA TIME! If you live on the east coast and think you can procrastinate contacting me please don't because I'm 4 hours behind you which is problematic for evening gamers. Mon-Thurs require some coordination. Fri-Sun I'm available.

What part of Alaska you in , I got a friend down there in Juneau ?

Btw dvo hadn't responded to me at all on on here. I sent him messages days ago. I had company over, he hopped on xbl and said lets play..to the tune of which I said gimme atleast 10 mins..then he said play cpu.. Staticz get ur shit straight before you make statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw dvo hadn't responded to me at all on on here. I sent him messages days ago. I had company over, he hopped on xbl and said lets play..to the tune of which I said gimme atleast 10 mins..then he said play cpu.. Staticz get ur shit straight before you make statements.
Nothing I said was untrue, whether or not the game was scheduled before hand or not.

Trade Alert
Rams Send:
2nd round pick
4th round pick

To

Steelers Send:

Emmanuel Sanders 78 overall
Curtis Brown 72 overall

Lions still need to be put on auto. Pretty sure Adam is still at work. Don't know about staticz. I'll send PM's.
yeah, i'm out for a week bc my console got banned due to some foreign account shit there's a topic about in this forum. profile isn't banned tho so i'll be back in a week or so.

Well I see that, but no need to bludgeon the brain-dead cpu and break an NFL record. Oh well.

2 games left, any word?
This came up in the very first week in the Fan's League. The Bills owner went off on the CPU with CJ Spiller, breaking AP's single game record. After this, it was no surprise that his coach was way out in front in legacy score (ie. XP) and I'm sure Spiller raked in XP for that game as well. Considering some of the huge advantages we saw people get with XP last year, I feel like this is something that should be closely watched over, and bringing in backups in blowouts should be enforced. After all, that's what a real coach would do. Nobody would risk injury to a star player if the game isn't close.

This came up in the very first week in the Fan's League. The Bills owner went off on the CPU with CJ Spiller, breaking AP's single game record. After this, it was no surprise that his coach was way out in front in legacy score (ie. XP) and I'm sure Spiller raked in XP for that game as well. Considering some of the huge advantages we saw people get with XP last year, I feel like this is something that should be closely watched over, and bringing in backups in blowouts should be enforced. After all, that's what a real coach would do. Nobody would risk injury to a star player if the game isn't close.
damnit n8 we want no rules in here. Can't we just do whatever we want ;)

Chip Kelly does it and he is in the NFL. Oh wait, his offense sucks :D
at this point im sure he crys him self to sleep about being so dumb for leaving u of O..... oh wait he knows that school is was going to get into recuit trouble. kelly will be back in college ranks next two to three years.

We have advanced. Deadline will be Monday at 11pm. and with that, i'm going to bed. Started my day at 3:30am, got home from work at 9:30pm. oh boy oh boy.

Whoever plays me this week, if you can refrain from playing the CPU and wait til I get home on Sunday night IF you can play then, that'd be awesome.

Colts Win a very close game vs the Chargers. It took OT to decide this game!

Colts Top Players:

Luck 118.8 QBR 17-21 for 464 yards 4 TD 2 INT 2 Fumbles 

Williams 8 att 126 yards 2 TD 1 Fumble and 17 yards receiving 

Heyward-Bey 6 REC for 300 yards 2 TD while Allen added 2 TD 

Angerer 8 tackles while Bethea had the INT 

Hilton had 8 KR for 286 yards 1 TD and had 4 REC for 76 yards 

Chargers Top Players:

Rivers 115.9 QBR 28-38 for 418 yards 2 TD 1 INT 

Woodhead, Mathews and Brown put up 130 yards on the ground and 3 TD 

Alexander had 8 REC for 155 yards 1 TD 

Gates 56 yards 1 TD 

Gilchrist had 2 INT 

Woodhead also had 6 KR for 244 yards 1 TD 

GG REV, i almost loss with 3 Damn fumbles and 2 INT i need to stop turning that damn ball over!!

Even though I didn't play the first 3 weeks and am 1-5 I have to say this is the most fun I've had with this game in a long time so thanks guys.

Wondering if i can sign a RB i only have 2 on my roster for 7 weeks? also if i can how i should go about doing it because the overall is a big difference depending on your Scheme. for example in my power scheme Best is a 57 but if i had a speed scheme he would be in the 70. I dont want Best that was just my example on how the RB Overall changes a lot. 

Vikings Over Panthers 66-17

Adrian Peterson 20 att 216 yds 5 TDs
Greg Jennings 1 rec 63 yds 1 TD
Harrison Smith 8 Tackles 1 Int TD
Brian Robison 6 Tackles 3 Sacks
Chad Greenway 5 tackles 1 FF TD, 1 Int TD
Erin Henderson 4 tackles 2 Ints, 1 FF

Cam Newton 5 of 17 87 yds 4 Ints, 6 att 77 yds 1 TD
Derek Anderson 3 of 4 81 yds 1 TD 1 INT, 1 att 36 yds
DeAngelo Williams 18 att 122 yds
Domenik Hixon 1 rec 64 yds 1 TD

bread's done