Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Sent DVO a message yesterday. Static, if you can reach out to him and have him hive me a time, that would be appreciated.

Even though I didn't play the first 3 weeks and am 1-5 I have to say this is the most fun I've had with this game in a long time so thanks guys.

Yea our game was insane , rivers was perfect through 3 quarters of football , we went back and forth, it was def a nailbiter

i would like to petition the league to raise the skill level to All-Madden

I second this but I'm not a big fan changing things mid season so I think it's something we should do or vote on in off season

Someone needs to explain WHY. I've seen nothing to say that All-Madden will be any better than All-Pro. There is a reason ranked matches aren't all-madden, the developers feel that All-Pro is the best difficulty for head to head matchups. Until someone can show some kind of concrete benefit, it isn't changing.

Trade alert
Rams send
Steadman Bailey WR 73 overall
3rd round pick

To

Texans Send
Ben Tate 76 overall
Devier Posey 70 overall

My logic behind this trade is to get a rb that will get hurt before he fumbles. And Gaining Posey will allow me to keep 5Wr on my roster and add depth to the position because as we all know the inj bug is real this year
Trade Approved

Trade Alert:

Falcons send SS Zeke Motta Age.23 Ovr.70. R. 4yrs. $1.6M and a 5th rd pick 2014

Chargers send MLB Manti T'eo Age.22 Ovr.74 R. 4yrs. $5M

Chargers want to add depth to SS position

Falcons want to add depth to MLB position
Trade Declined - Not enough going to the Chargers

Revised trade:

Browns send jabaal shear 84olb 24yr old 2yr left $3m total
4thh rd pick

Colts send darius butler 82cb 27yr old 2yr left $4m total
Lawrence sidbury 78Lolb 27yr old 1yr left $780k
Waiting on a few more votes

Updated Eagles and Falcons Trades
-------------------------
Eagles send

CB Brandon Boykin 78ovr

Falcons send

2014 2nd round pick
Trade Approved

-----------------------

Eagles Send

TE Brent Celek 83 ovr

Falcons Send

2014 1st round pick
Trade Declined - Not enough value for 1st round pick

Trade Alert :

Chargers send : 1st Rd Draft Pick and 5th Rd Pick

Raiders send : Charles Woodson FS - 85 ovr - 36 yrs old - 1.8 Million

Matt Flynn QB - 72 ovr - 28yrs old - 5 yr - 5.3 Million

Chargers: Want/Need some secondary depth. Need a solid backup QB with how many sacks I'm taking. I also already have some extra draft picks and need to improve for this season.
Trade Declined - Woodson is too old for a 1st round pick

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's fairly new but any word?:

Trade Alert
Rams Send:
2nd round pick
4th round pick

To

Steelers Send:

Emmanuel Sanders 78 overall
Curtis Brown 72 overall[/quote]

[quote name="Mog3526" post="11095953" timestamp="1380379386"]

I know it's fairly new but any word?:

Trade Alert
Rams Send:
2nd round pick
4th round pick

To

Steelers Send:

Emmanuel Sanders 78 overall
Curtis Brown 72 overall[/quote][/quote]

I posted everything that was close. Hopefully we will wrap up the rest soon.

Trade Alert:

Falcons send SS Zeke Motta Age.23 Ovr.70. R. 4yrs. $1.6M and a 5th rd pick 2014

Chargers send MLB Manti T'eo Age.22 Ovr.74 R. 4yrs. $5M

Chargers want to add depth to SS position

Falcons want to add depth to MLB position
Falcons are upgrading a 2014 5th for a 2014 3rd

Redskins 40 Cowboys 7

GG SGM, Ned Humperdink had a good result with his career oper as the Redskins head coach. The Redskins defense came up big late in the game with 5 TO's. RGIII and Alfred Morris were also effective with a QBR of 122 and 180 yards respectively.

P.S. Cru, I bought a house here in Anchorage back in April. Juneau is pretty gnarly how insulated the local population is.

Someone needs to explain WHY. I've seen nothing to say that All-Madden will be any better than All-Pro. There is a reason ranked matches aren't all-madden, the developers feel that All-Pro is the best difficulty for head to head matchups. Until someone can show some kind of concrete benefit, it isn't changing.

The game level of ranked matches is determined by the developers at EA to appeal to the most categories of gamers , it has to appeal to the casual gamer, 1st time gamer, competitive gamer , etc ...

As far as which is better it depends what the demographic of the league is , i considered it to be competitive gamers with madden experience if all different skill levels , as far as on all madden the majority of the differences is with A.I. Especially on defense. Some of the most noticeable differences with that are reaction times of defense. I could note many of my personal experiences, advantages and disadvantages , being that I am through 6 weeks in another franchise where the decision was made to move up to All Madden after the preseason but , In my personal opinion I feel like the leagues difficulty setting will never go to vote in this league it will ultimately be the decision of the commissioners.

This doesn't mean I would vote for All - Madden though because I'm doing better with a weak team on all- pro lol

Sent DVO a message yesterday. Static, if you can reach out to him and have him hive me a time, that would be appreciated.
Any word on if he'll actually be available? My apologies for reposting but I'm not sure if this got burried behind all the trade talk.

done

What's the policy on picking up FAs to fill the roster after trading away players for draft picks?
If you have enough players to play then you can't sign a FA. If you don't have enough players to play, shouldn't have made the trade. We'll do another FA period soon.

Thank you Static, Bills/Bengals scheduled for 2pm central.

Also if anyone is looking for a depth corner, I have 25 year old Justin Rogers available. 74 Ovr, 85 Man, 79 Zone, 69 Press, 67 Catch, 93 speed, and 90 accell. I'm looking for a young backup qb to develop, a younger HB or a DE. Jairus Byrd(75 Man, 99 Zone, 88 Play Rec, 87 Press, 81 Pursuit, 81 tackle, 92 Jump, 81 Catch, 87 Speed, 93 Accell, 93 Agil, 86 Aware) is still available for trade if anyone is interested.

Mathis will be up for grabs if my trade with Bseti gets passed.

Mathis:

Speed 85

acc 96 

PR  87 

F move 95 

Block Shedding 82 

PM me if interested!!

he is 32 so im not looking to get an arm and a leg for him either!

Trade Proposal:

Panthers Receive:

HB, Tashard Choice, 28 Years old, 74 Ovr. 1 Year at 780K

CB, Justin Rogers, 25 Years old, 74 Ovr. 2 Years. 2013- 490K, 2014- 530K

Bills Receive:

HB, Kenjon Barner, 24 Years old, 70 Ovr. 4 Years. 2013- 330K, 2014- 370K, 2015- 420K, 2016- 480K 

CB, Josh Thomas, 24 Years old, 69 Ovr. 2 Years. 2013- 450K, 2013- 560K

Panthers improve their athleticism and man coverage in their secondary by swapping Rogers for Thomas. Buffalo improves their athleticism greatly at RB by swapping Choice for Barner. Carolina slightly has the advantage in overall, but Barner's athletic attributes make up for the Ovr difference in my opinion.

done

If you have enough players to play then you can't sign a FA. If you don't have enough players to play, shouldn't have made the trade. We'll do another FA period soon.[/quote]

I'll be fine. I was just curious. If injuries occur my RT can always get some play time at TE

[quote name="LVPatriots" post="11096777" timestamp="1380406466"]done
If you have enough players to play then you can't sign a FA. If you don't have enough players to play, shouldn't have made the trade. We'll do another FA period soon.[/quote]
I'll be fine. I was just curious. If injuries occur my RT can always get some play time at TE[/quote]

Yeah I worded that more harshly than I meant to, sorry about that!

Hate to be that guy, but the Redskins seem to have picked up a number of free agents including Pouha(who i  believe belongs to the Steelers). Not sure if this was done by Darth or if it was the CPU, but it should be corrected either way.

EDIT:

I do just want to point out just to be sure that this doesn't start a big argument. I'm not sure if it was Darth or CPU, the transaction log on the game does not include a time stamp so there's no real way of knowing.

That is who they signed the saints coach retired and then when i got the team the headline was chad masters new coach in NO
your suppose to create a new coach when you sign up. fero and static were able to boot a previous player and reinvite them so they should be able to do that for you.

That is who they signed the saints coach retired and then when i got the team the headline was chad masters new coach in NO
PM fero and have him boot you, then create a coach.

Hate to be that guy, but the Redskins seem to have picked up a number of free agents including Pouha(who i believe belongs to the Steelers). Not sure if this was done by Darth or if it was the CPU, but it should be corrected either way.

EDIT:

I do just want to point out just to be sure that this doesn't start a big argument. I'm not sure if it was Darth or CPU, the transaction log on the game does not include a time stamp so there's no real way of knowing.
Darth, in case it was you - Free Agency isn't actually open. We'll need to have you cut those guys so they can go to the correct teams. If it was the CPU, you'll still have to cut them.

Hate to be that guy, but the Redskins seem to have picked up a number of free agents including Pouha(who i believe belongs to the Steelers). Not sure if this was done by Darth or if it was the CPU, but it should be corrected either way.

EDIT:
it was the cpu. i was hoping he would accept the invite before i advanced;-/

Lions now on auto.

Yanksrule kicked and reinvited to league.

Trade Renegotiated Alert :

Chargers send : 1st Rd Draft Pick and 4th Rd Pick

Raiders send : Charles Woodson FS - 85 ovr - 36 yrs old - 1.8 Million

Matt Flynn QB - 72 ovr - 28yrs old - 5 yr - 5.3 Million

2015 3rd round pick

Chargers: Want/Need some secondary depth. Need a solid backup QB with how many sacks I'm taking. I also already have some extra draft picks and need to improve for this season.

Raiders discussed with Chargers and came to decision that Raiders 3rd rounder would help even out the trade.

Got a message from timbo sept 27 saying first time he could play was 4 CST on Sunday and all night Sunday I responded I could play all yest if he found d time sent a pm just now with my phone number to let me know when he was on cause I'm not gonna sit here and wait on him... I've been more then available ...

PM fero and have him boot you, then create a coach.

Darth, in case it was you - Free Agency isn't actually open. We'll need to have you cut those guys so they can go to the correct teams. If it was the CPU, you'll still have to cut them.

No i haven't picked anyone up from FA ( I know better). I'm not aware of who the CPU picked up and who was established on the roster prior so I'm going to need to know who to drop. Aside from Pouha who else?

No i haven't picked anyone up from FA ( I know better). I'm not aware of who the CPU picked up and who was established on the roster prior so I'm going to need to know who to drop. Aside from Pouha who else?
Players Released:
LE Brandon Jenkins
LE Darryl Tapp
K Kai Forbath
Ss Reed Doughty

Signed:
DT Sione Pouha
FB Jacob Hester
K Dan Carpenter
LG Stephen Peterman
LOLB Julian Stanford
P Drew Butler

Trade up for review

Texans send 3rd round pick(Hou pick not STL)

Redskins send Pat White 73 OVR (in my playbook) 27  1 year 480K

bread's done
Back